(NA) (16+) Looking for close friends!

Hey there! My name is Squidney, (ThatOneMercy) i’m looking for some long term friends that are chill and just enjoy playing Overwatch.

I don’t care if you only play one role, or if you’re new to the game or not! I mainly play QP and Arcade, i’m chill and enjoy just having a good time, I also enjoy winning :^)

A lot of my old friends don’t play anymore and I would love to have a fun group of folks for my youtube channel I decided to create. (I’ll mainly be posting a lot of meme Overwatch content)

If you’re interested and comfortable with being in videos, and just looking for a grand old fun time, reply with your discord and i’ll get back to you! (I’m working on a nice discord server)

2 Likes

Hi! I’m in a similar situation (Old friends don’t play anymore)
Torie#8432

1 Like

Added!! For those who are reading this post just now, i’m still looking! :heart_eyes:

Hello! I am just looking for friends that want to play OW with me for fun :3 I play mostly QP and Arcade, occasionally comp. You can add me on Discord if you’d like! ValkyWolf#3448

1 Like

Hey there!, I also would be interested, I also just look for a ton of fun in the game, its a bit too toxic sometimes :smiley:
Zipfel#4776
See ya

I’d love to join you! My discord is JediMasterSoda#0718

Sup! I’d love to play with you. My Discord is Tolini#3584 and my BTag is Colapso#11180

Hey! i’d love to play if your still looking for people to play. My discord is Drgn_t#5165

Hey, i’d love to join, so hmu :slight_smile:
Shaorma#3291

Would love to play sometime! :slight_smile:
Discord: Mochi#3422
Bnet: Mochi#12576

Hello! If you’re still looking, I would live to join ya’ll! Discord is Ŧhestral#8044 :slight_smile: