MYTHRIL: The Premier Gaming Community for Adults [18+|NA|PC]

Swing on by to join an active and friendly OW group :slight_smile:

Looking for people to play qp with? arcade? competitive? Cool we have members of all ranks, multiple lobbies running every day. In House events! check us out!

Is this Mythril group still active?

And (blushing with shame) do you have many bronze players?

Oy. If you’re still playing OW, def send me a friend request. I’m also bronze NA PC West Coast. Look me up any time, send me an invite anytime I’m not already in a match. Seriously. MetalHead#1811 I’ll be on Friday night after 6pm Pacific.

Hey Metalhead, we have people from Bronze to GM in the community, we actually have a group of bronze/silver that play together frequently. We have groups that play QP only, we have people that play comp only, and we have every rank covered. Swing on by and check us out. See the discord link in the top post.

Hey Dinglenut! Mythril turned out to be everything I’d hoped for. Thanks for everything!

This group is the real deal. If you’re out there reading this and looking for a non-toxic and mixed group of players, with weekly organized events, then look this group up on Discord. Use the link in the OP. I just finished my first weekend as a member, and I could not be happier with what I found. The Sunday Night In–House event is a blast!

Lots of other games supported as well. Just a good group of people. Haven’t found a single jerk in the bunch yet. They’re all super-supportive.

1 Like

Awesome, great playing with you the other night! For anyone looking for a community of overwatch players, check us out, we have casual groups and comp groups running. Solid group of players who are looking for something more than solo queue!

Need that Hanzo skin? QP groups? Comp Groups? all ranks represented and looking for all players, stop by for a meet and greet or join as a guest and check us out!

Really great server to be apart of. I’m not nearly as active on other servers as I am in this one. The community is warm and welcoming and there is always someone to game with. I would come across a lot of toxic players in solo queue, and I’m glad those days are long behind me.

its 2021 and we are looking for players, for all modes of play, all ranks! Come check us out if you are looking for people to play with!

If you’re looking for an active, friendly, and inclusive adult gaming community, come join us!

Im considering hopping into the server to play some ow, some previous comments talked about toxicity, is this still going on or is it a great group to join?

Floki, as with any community members come and go, and with any large group of people you will have toxic members that are dealt with by the server admins. I’ve been there going on a year and I’ve never had a problem finding people to play with that share my style of humor or attitude. I’d say at least check us out!

over 160 active Overwatch players at all ranks, come check us out for QP groups, rank groups, in house tournaments etc!

Looking for all ranks and modes of play, huge active community, find groups for QP, comp, arcade modes! every sunday we have in house matches!

Mythril is a super active, friendly, and inclusive community. Come join us for some OW!

Mythril has free coaching, teams, and tournaments for all ranks! A really active and fun server to be apart of. :grin:

Love the community here! Games always going, coaching available and fun in-house events weekly

All ranks welcome, comp or qp groups going all the time, check us out link in top post!

In house tournaments, blizzcon watch parties, events, art, cosplay all kinds of stuff on top of awesome people to play OW with.