Mythril: Casual Gaming for Adults {18+ | NA | PC}

Have you tried finding a community to call home – yet ended up feeling like a number on a list?

It’s time for something different.

Mythril was founded on the principle of our meet and greet – where a member our staff will personally welcome you into the community, introduce you to everyone, and then get some games in together.

And when you’re here, you’ll find a well-organized, active, 18+ casual gaming community where the focus is on our members. We do this through a combination of social and gaming - our members share music, artwork, pet photos, plays of the game, fitness regimens, and more – and join our events, from Book Club, to Karaokee Night, to our in-house events for League of Legends and Overwatch, and more.

Ready for something better? Join our Discord - meet and greets are conducted nightly Tuesday-Sunday @ 9PM E/8C/7M/6P

discord.gg/NkhXDEk

We look forward to welcoming you to Mythril

3 Likes

An awesome community where you can find great people and great players!! We host weekly events geared towards a casual play style and a competitive one as well!!

tried searching for your group but came up empty?

Hi Safe, please join via the Discord invite link. If you’re having issues please add me on BNET: vilgent#1344 thanks!

Awesome bunch of people come and join in the fun <3

Really friendly and caring discord, multiple new faces who are all willing to get you in game and have a good time in general. Definitely recommend joining this server if looking for new people and communal games!

1 Like

Super awesome community. Lots of people looking for games at any given hour. Great environment. Come join the fam! xD

I sadly dont use discord…Seems cool tho wish i could join

Lovely wonderful community to be apart of, highly recommend it to anyone that loves playing games with others <3

If you are looking for a fun, casual, 18+ OW community, drop by and book your meet and greet. We’re always looking for new additions to the community!

1 Like

Soooo the latest nerfs suck… i mean what. Anyway get your butt into Mythril so we can game together m’kay!

We have begun to launch our competitive efforts, and offer a home for casual gamers alike. If you’re looking for an Overwatch home, that’s active, mature, and friendly then stop on by. We welcome each individual member with a meet and greet, and do our best to welcome you into the family.

Hey Vilgent! I sent you a request in battle net cause I saw this forum. Looking forward to playing with you guys sometime soon! I’ll be on around 7:30 or so and I’ll join the discord!

<3 can’t wait to see you in-game buddy

1 Like

Super open and loving community, Never ran into any issues making friends or finding games! definitely a great community to be part of!

If you’re looking for an active, welcoming community for Overwatch as well as many other titles, hop on it to get setup!

1 Like

Love this community, very chill and relaxed environment I would recommend to all my friends :slight_smile:

awesome community been with them for about two weeks now and i feel right at home highly recommend joining and having some good games and laughs with us, hope to see you soon.

:thinking:
Been looking for a chill group to play some games with. Hopefully i can get on Discord and say hello this week.

I joined but I have to do a meet and greet in order to be able to game? It just seems… uhh… like an elitest thing tbh. Gotta get interviewed before allowed to play with people?