Mythril: Casual Gaming for Adults (18 + | NA | PC | ANY SR)

Are you tired of joining organizations only to feel like a name on a roster, and not part of a community?

So were we – and that’s why we created something different with Mythril.

Our goal was simple: to create a fun, 18+ community of friendly and laid-back adults to enjoy gaming with – one where people matter. That’s why each member who joins gets a meet and greet with one of our staff, so you not only get to meet someone, but get an overview and introduction to Mythril, and get to hop into game with us after.

We also offer:

• Event nights for members
• Multi-title support
• Strong organization and development
• No required attendance – game on your schedule

Interested in being something more than a name on a list? Hop into our server and fill out a quick 1-minute survey. We’ll DM you within 24-48-hours to set-up your meet and greet.

discord.gg/NkhXDEk

We look forward to welcoming you to the community.

Looking for a relaxed and chilled environment with active members daily? Then this is the place to be. Friendly people and staff always there to help when needed. Definitely a great community to be apart of

I’ve been part of multiple different servers in the past, However there has never been a server which has felt so welcoming and homely as this one. As soon as i joined i instantly became part of a community with friends and games almost constantly running, everyone is welcome to play with you and are really responsive.
The staff themselves have always been friendly and welcoming and dont act like overlords either, they join conversations and games and such just the same as any other member of the community, it doesnt feel like there is a barrier at all between management and member.
From my personal experience, if you want a loving, open community this is the perfect server for you.

I’ve been a member of Mythril for a few months now and I have to say it’s one of the most welcoming communities I’ve ever joined. During peak hours there’s always at least one if not several games going on for Overwatch especially, let alone our other titles. Vil - the founder - is active daily and oversees the community to handle things like suggestions and responds personally. Best of all, every member I’ve met is welcoming, friendly, and chill, so anyone looking for a relaxed and inclusive gaming environment will find a place with us.

We have a strong Overwatch community, as well as League and Apex too. Looking for a mature gaming community to make friends? Hop on in!

Looking to be apart of an active community? This is the place. Friendly and chill environment with weekly gaming events. Want to be spam with pet pictures while dominating the enemy team? Well we also have that too :rofl:

Honestly, is this all bots just replying with the same thing?

Hi, I was interested in joining your community but the link is expired.