MYTHRIL – Casual Gaming for Adults (18+) | [NA][PC][ANY SR]

Have you been on the hunt for a friendly, welcoming, and active gaming community for adults (18+)? If so, you’ve found your match!

MYTHRIL is a gaming organization that focuses on our members experience – ensuring that everyone is personally welcomed into the community, and that each member gets the same invites to every game and event.

And while our primary titles are Overwatch, League of Legends, Apex Legends, and Valorant, you’ll find a community that loves to game together regardless of title – whether it’s Jackbox, Dungeons & Dragons, Minecraft, or a slew of other games.

We also offer our members coaching, competitive teams, weekly events (such as Jackbox, weekly PUGS/in-houses, and more), and an active social experience where we share pet photos and debate pineapple on pizza.

We welcome each new member with a group Meet & Greet, where you’ll get set-up, introduced to everyone, and most importantly - get into game!

Join now and attend a Meet & Greet - hosted nightly Tues-Sun @ 9PM E/8C/7M/6P (no app/rsvp needed). If this time doesn’t work for you, please let us know in our #recruits-guest-chat

We look forward to meeting you!

discord.gg/mythril

====================================

More about us:

Members: 350
Activity: 30,000 – 35,000-minutes of daily voice activity (cumulative)

5 Likes

We’re always looking for new people to enjoy gaming with, as well as many other things like watching movies together from time to time. Come check us out!

We’ve gotten some great new faces the past week, always looking for more new friendly gamers to join!

Come to the dakrside, we have cookies… And also a super awesome and friendly community! (but mostly cookies)

I would like to join in on this!

Sent a friend request, Jim.

Still looking for mature, friendly gamers to join!

I would definitely recommend at least trying this group out. They’re very welcoming and friendly.

How about ringing in the new year with a new group? Apply today and we’ll welcome you to the group.

One of the most fun and welcoming groups I’ve found to date!

So many awesome new friends! (the cool non-toxic kind)

Would definitely recommend this group. Theres always people to play with.

Thank you guys. Great group of friends looking for some new blood to add to the family!

We have a cool dragon logo. Definitely the good kind of peepz to game with.

Fun games to be had and a great group.

Seriously, I’ve made like 12 batches of cookies for people to come join the dark side

Growing every day and always looking for new faces!

By far one of the best groups ive been part of to this day. No fighting or anything. everyone is super nice :smiley:

Jackbox night was a blast on Sunday!

We’ve had some great new members join within the last few days. Looking for a new home? Throw in an app!

Awesome group! Groups frequently online joining in for fun games! Friendly and welcoming people!