Mystery Heroes?

Did it disappear for anyone else? Why is it gone? It’s the only arcade mode I play.

5 Likes

Yup. It’s a gonna. Idk where it went, but I guess you could say. It’s a mystery.

3 Likes

yep… its gone for me as well

I would like to know what is going on with it because it is all I play.

2 Likes

Who knows.
Gamebreaking bug, code funkyness, maybe it’s temp disabled while they remove Blizneyland from the map rotation.
It is a mystery.

Yeah it’s gone for me too. I hope it comes back, it was my fav mode.

It’s also gone for me. Kind of annoying tbh. I just got out of a match a few minutes ago, though, which is odd.

THere is a pinned post saying why.

4 Likes
4 Likes

Thank you for the info

1 Like

Oh no wonder it did not find a game… spent 15min in skirmish in no limits :joy::joy:

1 Like

Blizzard world is in quickplay and comp, why arn’t they disabled also?

6 Likes

Agreed its the game mode I play to why not just disable Blizz world? bit of a crap map anyway if you ask me but meh just hope it comes back soon as its my day off and I bought a bottle of wine… oh the huge manatee!

2 Likes

It seems very odd they can simply take a map out of comp and QP rotation on the fly but can’t for arcade modes. Who exactly coded them differently and why?

2 Likes

It’s amazing how many issues this update has had lol

1 Like

Yeah it’s gone for me too. It’s the only thing I play in Overwatch, hopefully they fix it soon

1 Like

Not just you, it disappeared for me as well.
Also, Mystery Death match has just changed to Chateau Death match for no reason.
Pretty much the arcade is is completely broken.

Remember last event they had one day of seasonal MH maps then they just disabled them and reverted to the normal map pool while somehow turning off all matchmaking in the process (3 second queue times). Maybe this event they’ll just remove MH for the event to top the last mess up.

Mystery Heroes is pretty much the only thing I play, so guess no playing today.

2 Likes