Mystery heroes is suddenly gone?

Was trying to play with a 6-stack in arcade with the only two game-modes we could, snowball offensive and mystery heroes. Mystery heroes then suddenly disappeared. Is this happening for anyone else?

5 Likes

yes this just happened to me also, just came to report it

Yes it seems to be gone for everyone. I hope they fix it soon.

Just came to report it as well

Mystery Hero’s is missing for me.

Jup this just happened to me aswell, both mystery heroes and no limits disappeared.

It is temporary because of the Blizzard World issues.

3 Likes

And because of issues with one map, a whole arcade mode is missing from selection? Seems a bit drastic…

4 Likes

why remove the best mode of arcade

2 Likes

Technically, at least two modes: we had No Limits as the daily mode until they pulled it from rotation.

Which just strengthens your point. They should have been able to just change the maplists for the affected modes, or even blacklist the objective-based (standard) Blizzard World map entirely …

I thought Mystery Deathmatch has Blizzard World in its rotation too? Why is that still there?

Blizzard World is completely gone from the game from what I see, it’s not even in custom games. Blizzard World vanishing doesn’t explain why Mystery Heroes has vanished as well.

EDIT: Mystery Deathmatch has suddenly been replaced with FFA Chateau in the last 5 minutes. ok.

Does any of blizzard team can give some update about when it will be back ? Or if someone have new informations about it, it would be great to share with us :stuck_out_tongue:

not saying this to cause trouble, but EVERY MAP IS IN MOST MODES!!! still doesn’t explain why they removed mystery heroes and no limits…

1 Like

and thx for those who start this topic and keep it alive. I was searching info about why I didn’t have MH today. Thx to all of you <3

Crazy. Happened here too. Hopped on today to have some fun in my favorite gamemode (mystery heros) and its just gone! I assumed initially they just got rid of the gamemode (which would be incredibly disappointing because its really the only arcade mode I play). However I’m pleased to hear its just a bug issue and the team is working on it :smiley:. Is there any estimate on when it might be back up?

They should put a message on the launcher when things like that happen :slight_smile:
I don’t have more info than you @UncleSam96, sorry mate

Thank god they removed mystery heros and we didn’t have to suffer through it for the rest of the week. That mode is literally garbage and all comes down to rng to determine who wins

1 Like