My view of ptr changes, as a console scrub

The armor changes for incoming damage is fine, i can live with that.

The brig nerf was needed, her last one did absolutely nothing to her.

The dva nerf for dm cooldown is needed, and i play alot of dva, 172hrs not including scrimms and custom lobbies

The reaper buff is insane and makes him even more of a tank killer

1 Like

Last time I checked, 0 times 3 is still zero

3 Likes

I could go against a reaper 1v1 as dva and manage to out live, now, im scared of him

Reaper is still garbage. He’s just now the equivalent of Bastion in low ranks.

Wouldn’t be surprised if people start calling him no skill.

Brigitte and D.va are dead

I talked about it in my forum post, you’re free to check it out if you’d like to know my opinion, as I took in mind a lot of factors that this patch is indirectly nerfing.

I’d just copy paste it, but it’s way too much text it’d be too annoying… lol

Brig, i can live with her being a dead hero, but dva, no way

Everyone should be balanced. These changes are putting so many heroes back into F tier

Yea, that specific Reaper buff has me a bit concerned, he’s a bit better here than on PC but I’m still not sure this buff will truly compensate for his weak engage and actually make him worthwhile.

As for D.Va I’m a bit squidgy. With the armor nerfs, DM nerf, and Reaper buff I am a little more worried about where the cards will lie at the end and if it will prove too much. But we have to wait and see. Maybe it’ll get revised, maybe it’ll pass and not act as a kneecapping but just give her less of an edge over her competition.

The armor nerf sounds pretty good though, might help reintroduce DPS and help pin down remaining outliers who are just not performing regardless.

1 Like

reaper is much better on console than on pc, so i’m a little nervous about that.
DM nerf seems unnecessary. the armor nerfs and reaper buff on top of it risks knocking d.va way too far out from where she needs to be, especially on console.

Reaper is going to be great on console up to masters with k/mb in use.

Oh boy, i forget we get scum like that