My version of "Press F to upgrade"

I dont know who the original creator is, so i’m sorry i can list him here.

Some edits are from jet.

Then i decided to make one myself.

On the map are 3 spots were a teleporter leads to the shop. They are marked with a green lightning.

Shop
In the shop you can buy DMG, Life, Projectile speed, Healing on time, Speed and also 30% Lifesteal Upgrade.
You need to buy your 2 abilites and the ultimate aswell.
You can also upgrade the money.
Crouch + F and you buy 10x the upgrades.

Money
You get money from:

Killing (Assists aswell)
Making DMG
Passive Money
Killstreaks (You can sell them in shop)
Killing Player with Killstreak (Gives extra Money on kill)

In the shop you can also change hero and can enter “spectator mode”, you can run on the map but nobody can hurt you, but you cant do anything either.

NEW
Some new effects.
If you have the HUD bug, you can reset your HUD in the shop now.
Start money for late joiners. Every minute 300 money gets in the late game join pool. For example, after 10 minutes someone gets 3k money as start.

I also gave the Supporters a little buffs and nerfed some offensive heros (cause i tough they upgrade really fast).

Code
Feel free to try it! The code is HQWRD. Would be cool if you give credit aswell!

Description

Upgrade your hero by clicking ‘interact’ (default: ‘f’) near the specified pads. Crouch + Interact for buy 10x. Shops are near the icons visible at all times. The shop is safezone. Supports got a little dmg buff, most op heroes a little less dmg. Start Money for late joiners! Edited by SamusPharan#2404 ¬

PS: I think you should play every hero and use every abilitie. Maybe with some heal/dmg nerfs. But atleast anyone can play what they want.

Have fun!

1 Like

Hey, I’m compiling a list of Overwatch Workshop Community Resources and was wondering if I could add your version of press f to upgrade to the list.

As long you give credit, of course you can! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Awesome! Thanks so much.

Here’s the list.

1 Like

Hey, just want you to know that I’ve tried the mode. I had a lot of fun. But, I found a bug where a player sometimes can’t do damage and can’t be damaged either. I hope you can have a look into it. Many thanks.
Also, a little feedback, maybe make the spawn exit random instead of that one spot in the corner to the right of the map. Once people learn where people who came out of the shop spawn, they get camped. Thanks.

1 Like

Dont worry. Its not a bug.

It happens if you use the kill pad in the shop.

If you want to set yourself back, you need just go to the shop and take the exit.
But its cool if you want to be a spectator.

Thanks!

Update! Also a new code.

Some effects improofed.
The match starts now directly.
A pad to fix the HUD if its not working.

Sadly i couldnt do more about the stuff for new players. I’m still working on it. Atleast the bugs like HUD and money are fixed. And it looks much better now!

Code: B8QWD

Enjoy.

PS: First Post edited.

Is there a way to give yourself money? I’m playing this alone and its taking awhile.

Update!

The late joiners Money problem is solved.
Now every minute the late money gain pool goes up with 300 money.

So after 10 minutes, you would get 3000 start money. Etc…

New code: HQWRD

Editet description:

Upgrade your hero by clicking ‘interact’ (default: ‘f’) near the specified pads. Crouch + Interact for buy 10x. Shops are near the icons visible at all times. The shop is safezone. Supports got a little dmg buff, most op heroes a little less dmg. Start Money for late joiners! Edited by SamusPharan#2404 ¬

Unfortunally no. But the gamemode is designed anyway for more people.

PS: Can someone make a post in this thread: [Mode]My version of "Press F to upgrade"
So i can push and upgrade it there aswell?
Thanks! <3

1 Like

Hey i have a game breaking bug. If you get an environmental kill on a very high level player (i assume with a lot of health), you get so much xp that it goes above the xp goal and you can’t level up anymore.