My thoughts on PTR Patch Notes (07/18/2019)

General:

Oh, jeez. Some Heroes have already had their ultimate cost increased, before this, now they are getting hit even harder.

Very nice. And quite helpful

About time. I’ve asked for this, for awhile now.

Brigitte:

I’m glad about the increase in overall healing, but I don’t like the nerf to self healing.

I like all these.

Nice.

Wow… That sucks.

Really? Less stun time and no damage increase?! What a joke.

Is this on top of the global 12%? If so, thats a 22% increase! You gotta be kidding me.

Thats good.

Great… Looks like the whiners got their wish

sigh:roll_eyes:

Wait… What?

Interesting.

Honestly, I just wanted a shorter CD for it… But this will do.

Yeah, and it only takes good teams about 4 seconds to burn through it.

This is going to be great… Not.

Again, the whiners got their way.

Haha! Ive had this idea for months! Good show, mate. Good show.

Fine, but no Buffs to compensate that? Really?

At least decrease the cooldown on her stealth ability, for pete sake. Thats all i want.

Holy crap, thats quite a change.

I don’t even know if it’s good or bad. I’m just flabbergasted by it. Damn.

Ive asked for this, for a while. But, with the changes to Brig, I’m concerned she’ll be too underpowered to handle a good Tracer now.

Guess time will tell.

All very nice.

So we went from Brig being a soft counter to Tracer to Tracer now being a hard counter to brig, lol.

Should have known the poster child was just in the time out corner for a minute and now bustedly uncounterable again!! Yeah!

Tracer mains: “This game cant have counters for us!!”

Blizzard: “Yes master.”

Do you really believe this game can survive on tracer mains alone?

(Looks at Overwatch patch history vs Blizzard Stock price, notices Blizzard stock started on a massive 50% nose dive within a day or so of Brigs first of about 20 consequent nerfs)

Hmmm… Brig out 6 months, all is well, start nerfing her and buffing DPS, games death begins, coincidence? Yeah u keep telling yourself that.

When u only cater to 1-2% of the community, you end up with only that 1/2, maybe 3% keep playing.

Came to see new char, all I found was people still cryin about brig 10 months after she was dumpstered 10 times past what any rational person would ever consider, lol, I mean can people never understand attack range and how huge of a limitation that is?

Go play FFA Pharah vs Brig, then try Widow vs Brig, how about Hanzo vs Brig? Ana? Ashe? Bastion? Mei?
Actually, is there ANYONE at all Brig SHOULD win against now in a 1v1?

I really dont think so, lowest range in the game = every char counters her.

But hey at least she can heal at mercy levels for a couple seconds max, so perfect balance!

1 Like