My team no longer wants me

Im going to be harsh but I think it’s the truth

The whole point of the game is to play more than 1 character…even in comp

2 Likes

Flexing doesn’t mean playing the meta.

If I can play symmetra ,torbjorn and roadhog for example and I switch between them depending on the situation then I’m a flex player.

Don’t worry, it’s just the begining of the programmed death of pharah, the dev have decided to kill kill and bury her slowwly . .

Maybe you should take a break from pharah. Hit that reset button. Sometimes coming back to an issue you struggle with gives you a new mindset

1 Like

Have you considered get an eye exam? I kept compensating for my eyesight degrading without knowing it until I couldn’t anymore. (It was a gradual process that I noticed suddenly at the end.)
The first time I put on glasses I remembered all of the details I used to see and had forgotten about. I stopped squinting at things.
I don’t know if this is your problem or not but I didn’t see anyone suggest it.

1 Like

This happened to me too. I would accidentally forget my glasses and think how I couldn’t see things that I should have seen.

I’ve gone into chat apologizing for afk to run and get my glasses lol

Like literally “wt-- I didn’t see that. Oh wait… I need my glasses…”

1 Like

lol me too
out to my car
:grimacing:

If the two of us are playing rock-paper-scissors and you’re throwing rock every single time, well, I’ll never lose.

Learn paper. And flex to paper from time to time, even if you hate paper. You just might beat me.

I hope that analogy is clear enough.

when i started(not long ago)it was Orisa–>soldier—>pharah—>junkrat—>D.va.I like to just see what the mechanics are about…though i cant play a healing class ,and if i do it probably will be OP moria…however you spell her name.

we all hit a wall sometimes…
there are moments where we simply lose what made us great.
but like everything that is only temporary. it will come back.

however… i am dissapointed with your team!
when one of heir members is having trouble… they decide to cut you out…what the hell???

what kind of team does not value their members to a point where they decide to help him, rather than think of their own gain. this is not a world cup qualification… and you are not getting payed to play in that team. you are a group of friends playing together…

we all have ups and downs in OW, sometimes we do well… sometimes we don’t.
no loyalty at all… if they feel like you don’t deserve your place in their team, to hell with them!

I mean I don’t really blame them, it’s been a rough season when I play with them. They always talk about the gains they’ve made when I don’t play, then they wanna get me back involved and I just sink them.

I’m not mad at them.

Bye. A pharah main won’t be missed

1 Like

who cares about arcade seriously stop talking about arcade when it comes to balance.

yeah perhaps [you] should find another team. work with a gold team since your freinds kinda suck :frowning: get better with them all over again you might even climb higher

1 Like

I play with a couple of friends aswell…
and even though they have bad games, i would never be a douche and kick them out… even if that would be better for me, and even if they would agree to it!

loyalty! we either win together, or we lose together!
whatever it is, we do that together!

2 Likes

Go outside and make real friends

After the Brig nerf, pick up Tracer. Trust me, she’s easier than people say she is.

-who all have busy lives of their own and cannot hang out every evening due to conflicts in shifts and schedules.

Nice try though

Haven’t I killed you before?

But thanks for the positivity and suggestions. I’ll look into some of the heroes you’re all recommending. Any decent guides to go along with Tracer/Genji or anyone else suggested?

I’ve never actually seen this used before, this opens up a whole new avenue. But seriously, I’ve never ever seen this tactic used in the years I’ve played since launch.

I don’t see how that analogy is any different than what I’m saying.

It’s the entire problem with the game. It’s 95% who you play, and only 5% how you play. That’s being a slave to the meta. The game doesn’t let you outplay the enemy. It only lets you out-pick them.

Don’t main one hero. Be versatile.