My stats for this season suddenly gone

Yesterday after playing a match, my stats for this season suddenly are gone(rank is still there). I have played a lot this season, and when I looked at my stats after the match it suddenly said I only played 12 minutes with two characters. I tried turning my PS5 on and off and I also waited a day but it still has not changed. Does anyone have a solution?

2 Likes

I have the same issue
And even more my stats or frozen now…
I still rank up but all my stats or gone.
I’ve contact the support 2 times and they didn’t do anything they told me my report will be register in the forum, its been 10 days i have no news and my carreer still gone.
I think they just dont care about individual issue
They will probably fix the bug but your stats wont came back.

1 Like

You are not alone in experiencing this bug. Here’s a link to my post in case you’d like to read more about this issue: Comprehensive Thread Of All Top 500/Competitive Bugs. I’ve compiled a list of posts regarding similar bugs under: Incorrect Competitive Career Statistics Page. Any help in spreading the word about this megathread would be greatly appreciated.

1 Like

I also just posted about this! this has been happening to me since the beginning of season 3. Ive ranked up in open queue like others suggested but nothing and ive been climbing in plat with only 5 games accounted for and climbed all the way to gold in dps with 0 wins? I hope they fix this soon! Is it just a ps5 issue?

1 Like