My sombra and her hack

Hello! Now my sorry for my bad english, i from another country. On problem: My sobra’s spell - hack is broken. Hack on my sombra takes to much time - 1/2 sec. although, he be take 0.65 sec. I watch for enemy and our sombras, she is all right. What can be a problem?

fps/latency might be this.

@ChrisVelch, @Alkatras
Sadly there isn’t much we can do other then report it her and its not the fps or Latency either.
I can tell you whats happening:
Sombra’s hack is LoS (Line of Sight) Based sadly this mechanic is buggy and often Breaks hack without a reason (So it think something went between you and you’re Hacking target and stops the hack even tho there wasn’t anything to justify such a Break) sometimes the Hack just stops with this bug for no reason like in this clip: Hack not finishing

Sometimes the system realizes it made an error and tries to correct it but for some reason, it starts the Hack from the beginning again which leads to the long cast time. Some Clips:
Hack takes a little longer
Sombras Long hack
The time hack takes in such a case can go from 0.65 up to 1.3s

And here is a Clip of both happening in the same hack: Hack may take a little longer but it doesn’t work anyway

And to finish it off here is a list with Sombra bugs you should know and be aware of so you know what bug you encountered: Even more Sombra Bugs in 1.26/1.27/1.28 [With Video's]
In 1.29 I can confirm bug 1, 7, 13, 23 are fixed.

Is it just me or does sombra have the most glitches and bugs associated with her than any other hero?

She is right up there next to doomfist
Nobody can really tell who has more because they keep getting added xD.

I have tested this with a network emulator to vary the amount of jitter and latency in a private game. From what I tell is the auto target used by Sombra’s hack is calculated on the client and server independently of each other. The thing is only the server side one counts, so a hack may start late, or the target may not be the same, etc. The client is only alerted to this after the fact.