My rank is bronze 5 every time bug

my rank is bronze 5 for 3 times in support
is it because I a bounded for 1 game?
or I have a problem with my account
every game my heal like 10k +

1 Like

It depends on if you are losing more games than you are winning. If you win 5 games but lose lets say 8, you will stay in bronze 5 division but you are in a sense still moving up towards the next division. If you stayed bronze 5 3 times you are still slowly moving up just not enough to move up a division if that makes sense

1 Like

The 5 win 15 loss system doesn’t preventing your true rank from changing it just prevents you from being able to see it changing. Assuming your win-loss ratio is exactly 1, your rank shouldn’t change. Rank adjustment is purely based on wins and losses and not individual performance so if you are winning more than you are losing, then you should eventually climb ranks and vice versa. You might also be experiencing either the bug that prevents your rank from being adjusted or the bug in which during a rerank, your initial rank is demoted five subdivisions before the adjustment takes place. I’ve compiled a list of posts regarding similar bugs under: Incorrect Rank Adjustment. Comprehensive Thread Of All Top 500/Competitive Bugs. Any help in spreading the word about this thread would be greatly appreciated.