My overwatch league tokens aren't working

Hello, I have been lately having an issue that prevents me from getting overwatch league tokens from watching owl while logged in even though it says I’m logged in to earn viewership rewards. Recently with the addition of the League picks, there is also the challenges tab, where you claim rewards, for some reason I can’t even claim the rewards even though I live in Finland and it should be possible. I’ve checked my account, everything should be correct? what do I do? (or are people from finland not able to get Owl tokens anymore? that would suck :frowning:)

As a resident of Finland, you can only earn hourly token drops. You cannot earn 100 token bonus drops or participate to reward rewards in the League Picks beta program. If you are not earning hourly drops I maintain a troubleshooting guide here:

Here is the list of eligible countries that can earn Overwatch League tokens in one or more the available contests during the 2019 season, including hourly token drops, randomly issued 100 bonus tokens, and the League Picks Beta contest. If your country is not listed at all in the chart below, you cannot earn Overwatch League Tokens by participating in any of these three promotions. Any player can purchase tokens on their platform's marketplace. PC/Battle.net - Xbox One - PlayStation 4

Country Hourly 3x Token Drops Random 100 Token Drops League Picks Contest
Argentina
Canada (Excluding Quebec)*
Chile
Denmark
France
Germany
New Zealand
Norway
Saudi Arabia
South Korea
Spain
Sweden
Switzerland
United Kingdom
United States
Canada (Quebec Only)*
Taiwan
Austrailia
Austria
Beligum
Brazil
Finland
Mexico
The Netherlands
Poland
Russia
Thailand
Country Eligiblity Chart Disclaimer (click here)

* Residents of Canada are also required to participate in a verification math test, which can be completed at overwatchleague.com/en-us/eligibility-test in order to win 100 token bonus rewards or the rewards from the League Picks Contest. This test must be retaken with every prize claimed (except hourly drops).

** This forum post chart is user-made and is based on information detailed in the posted official rules for the Overwatch League Token Drops promotion (click here) and the League Picks Beta promotion (click here) last checked on August 25th, 2019. The official rules are subject to change so please check the official rules for the latest updated version. The official rules for these contests are only for the 2019 Overwatch League Season with the contests ending on September 30th, 2019. This forum post will not be updated with any changes to country eligibility if they occur.