Mods Im good fam. Someone helped me out

Currently getting assistance on an issue now. Thank you

3 Likes

That is very strange

Just to let you know:

Don’t post about locked or deleted threads.

There’s always a reason behind our moderators’ decisions. It’s up to you to read the forum Code of Conduct and these guidelines to determine what you did wrong, learn from your mistake, and attempt to post again without breaking any rules.

Welcome to General Discussion - Please Read!

3 Likes

I think its racist personally. But I am open to the possibility that the mod just didnt know their own acceptable languages

I don’t think you understand how forums works.

There are Japanese forums.

1 Like

If you try clicking on the Japanese option you showed in your screenshot, you’ll notice that it takes you to a different forum for Japanese.

It’s not a list of which languages you should use to post on the US English forum; it’s a list of forums for the region.

4 Likes

I am personally glad because I have no idea why we are in the same region. That is just utterly moronic.

Is it?

I’m not sure if you had to choose this one as well.
I really don’t, but if it does, then this might explain it, right?

Rather than post about it, I ask that you make a ticket for this, assuming you haven’t already.

Don’t tell me to swap off Widow,
Coolbreeze

1 Like

each language there are different forums sections with different discussions related to the game so why would you post in japanese on a english forum?

1 Like

There is a place i can make a ticket? Sweet im off to do that instead

1 Like

For fun

I get why they closed it but some clarification would be nice.

Why would they have other language options on an English forum if they don’t want other languages to be used?

They don’t have other options for the English forum. They have an English forum, and they give you links to other languages’ forums so you can post on those.

2 Likes

You must post in the regional forums for the language you want to discuss in. This is the English (US) forums, so it is expected that you must post in English. Click the language in that dialog to navigate to the forums if you wish to discuss Overwatch with other players who speak that language.

Please do not submit a ticket, Customer Service cannot assist with actions for the forums.

7 Likes

We are good my dudes. Submitted a ticket.

Please do not submit a ticket, Customer Service cannot assist with actions for the forums.

5 Likes

whoops lol

4 Likes

You are lucky. I havent submitted it yet. Then what am i supposed to do if i feel injustice on this issue?