My ingame settings keep resetting!

I try to set the settings to my normal settings but it keeps resetting itself when i restart the game. what can i do to get my overwatch to work?!

Heya TonyToast,

The game settings for Overwatch are stored in the User Documents folder. If settings are not saving automatically, this suggests something is either preventing the game from saving them or that something is changing them after the game closes.

I’d check to make sure OneDrive is not set to sync Documents first. Form there please also check with any installed security software to ensure Overwatch set set as an exclusion.

If it’s still not working after that, try using the game in a new admin account.

I fixed it i just had to go to windows defender central then click on virus and threat protection and then i had to go into ransom virus and click off controlled folder access :slight_smile:

At this point I might suggest contacting us via our support site. Please be sure to include an MSinfo and DxDiag. Instructions for both should be on the request form.