My history is bugged please help me!

Hi, recently I’ve found out that my game history is completely bugged, it says that I left or abandonned (not sure of the exact term, my game is in French) which is impossible since I always stay until the end ! I even watch potg at the end of the game so it makes no sense !

Does anyone met the same problem ? what can I do to fix it ?

Quote from the Overwatch 2 Known Issues - September 8, 2023 topic:

so it should be fixed in a couple of days or weeks right ? Nothing really important I mean,but sometimes I would like to show off games and the abandoned mention makes it look like I’m a sort of toxic person leaving every game

Also it worries me in a general way because I’m worried blizzard sees me as a quitter :frowning:

From related topics posted recently, I am currently under the impression that this issue is specific to the Valve Steam version of the game (for the PC platform)… I think some affected players have posted that when/if they switch back to the Battle.net version, then their same affected matches’ results display correctly, instead of as abandoned.

I do not currently have access to either version (Battle.net or Valve Steam) for the PC platform, so I cannot personally confirm. Perhaps another player with direct experience encountering this issue or more knowledge specific to this issue can respond to affirm, correct and/or share guidance.