My final Mercy post. I'm tired, sad and can't take it anymore

this is just generalizing stop,

not every mercy main is a toxic-one trick that reports everyone on sight

likewise not every person that thinks mercy is balanced now is a mercy-hater that reports all mercy threads…

3 Likes

Hence “forum mercy main”

Look at any of these kind of toxic Mercy threads and all you see is cultists like Xavvy attacking people who disagree with them.

my response still applies, not all forum mercy mains are blablabla

yes, some are toxic,

just like some not mercy mains are toxic

1 Like

Moon Baby can you like actually say something that makes sense because, Like I cant read and it just seems like ur saying the same stuff love you tho

Oh no, a signature!

Burn the witch!

5 Likes

Scroll to the top of the thread and read all my replies, then you’ll know my opinions.

I mean I literally just typed that I cant read, but y’know try again

Oh, it’s you. The Mercy OTP that literally quit the game cos of the rework and only spams the forums now and makes non-crybaby Mercy mains look bad.

Titanium doesn’t spam? are you okay? They’ve literally made one topic about mercy but go off?

1 Like

Oh wait… sigs are indications of being in a cult now? Oh gosh… I better tell all my internet friends from circa 2003 and before from the various forums I’ve been in. Little did they know that they were actually part of one huge conspiracy. Dundundun…

Get your tin foil hats! This is going to be one heck of a ride!

~Sincerely Yours xoxo,
a Lover of True, Fair, and Fun Balance.
xavvypls
:blue_heart:

4 Likes

Signature alone? No.

Signature combined with your attitude and superiority complex? Yes.

You people keep making these assertions without having anything to validate them.

Baseless accusations hold no weight.

9 Likes

MOON SWEETIE please stop saying the same like stuff isn’t that like spamming??? or am I being dumb idkkk

2 Likes

I’m not calling you an Ana main, that was just an example.

So say that, not just “mercy main” that means your referring to every mercy main here.

I mean, I’ve never attacked anyone, and ive only reported 5 people my entire time here on the forums, nice try though.
People call mercy mains a cult because the want to be mean. There is nothing else to it.
If you have a problem with people who falsely flag people, say that.
Not every mercy main on the forums who disagrees with you automatically flags you.
How hard is it to just be genuinely nice to people until they prove they don’t deserve it?

3 Likes

I’m a Mercy main too how many times do I need to say it.

Or maybe it’s because…idk…they act like a cult?

I don’t think that person in question realizes yet that I’m completely ignoring them due to said baseless accusations, and have pretty much been ignoring them for the past few days now.

I’m not sure they’ve realized yet that a lot of us won’t stoop down to try and reason with trolls anymore. It may be best just to act like we don’t see them. :smile:

~Sincerely Yours xoxo,
a Lover of True, Fair, and Fun Balance.
xavvypls
:blue_heart:

2 Likes

Moon I’ve read like a whole 2.5 of ur posts and they all sound the same just stop

3 Likes

This thread devolved into personal attacks rather quickly.

That’s all, folks.

14 Likes