My final Mercy post. I'm tired, sad and can't take it anymore

You do realize that by you posting in every Mercy thread you consider “spam”, you are actually making that thread more popular, and further adding to the list of Mercy threads on the front page right?

In fact, every time you respond, you are bumping the very threads you hate so much. You do realize that right? So I say, great job keeping the threads up for us Mercy mains, you’re doing an excellent job keeping Mercy on the top of the forums! :blush:

#HelpingTheDrowning

~Sincerely Yours xoxo,
a Lover of True, Fair, and Fun Balance.
xavvypls
:blue_heart:

1 Like

Guys…For the sakes of the posts

and to not give the mods a reason to lock it as “this became negative so im locking it”

lets just stop talking about this, Undertone has his POV that a lot of us dont agree with so just let him keep his way and just ignore him or dont talk to him, he´s not going to change his view of the world

5 Likes

Exactly. I did this already with him/her in another post. They’ve said their view and people have replied. The conversation turned into useless babble. So just be civil and leave it.

A good idea, they will keep our Mercy threads alive by posting whether we ignore them or not anyway. So anyone who has a Mercy thread have no fear, the trolls will make sure it gets recognition regardless and make it a hot topic. Just ignore them and watch your thread rise in popularity. :blush:

Prime example - the person who posted below this one does a great job keeping my Mercy threads alive. Thanks fellow forumer! Aren’t they adorable. :smile:

~Sincerely Yours xoxo,
xavvypls

1 Like

Sorry, I forgot you know me and can read my mind based on my opinion on Mercy mains

/s

1 Like

A CTRL+F on the front page for “Mercy” results in three hits.

I think you are the one who needs glasses.

That one is out the window.

That is, quite obviously, false. It takes the previous assertion and makes it even more restrictive, and we already know that said previous assertion is incorrect.

And zero evidence is provided to support this claim. Please, show me a post that was not inflammatory, that supported your rhetoric, and that was mass-flagged.

Show me the alternative accounts, and prove to me that your hypothesis that they really are alternate accounts isn’t based purely on the fact that you cannot stand your opinion being less popular.

Funny. I asked you to go find some of those accounts and give me some examples. You refused. Now you are again making the same claim. Are you going to back it up this time, or are you going to bail out of that assertion as soon as it comes under question?

Posts don’t get removed without moderator intervention. When you get suspended, regardless of whether or not it was automatic, “System” alerts you.

But a suspension wasn’t all you got. Your post was also removed, which means a moderator saw it and removed it.

And in fairness, “Good to know I have your permanent address now mate” is pretty darn suggestive of a real-life threat. I probably would have flagged you too.

If it wasn’t a threat, you did a very poor job of implying otherwise.

*Person.

I’m surprised. You actually managed to back… part of one of your assertions.

“Lynch mob”.

Meanwhile, in reality:

• It was one person trolling.

Because people are salty that their opinion isn’t as popular as they want it to be; they are upset that their arguments are shot down by the opposition.

That is why threads like those exist.

And is the backbone of a videogame in the first place.

And did the rework have anything to do with balance?

6 Likes

She spent all year being great. Let her collect some dust on the shelf for a while. She’ll come back stronger soon enough.

1 Like

Same. Nailed it! Right on cue. lmao

~Sincerely Yours xoxo,
xavvypls

4 Likes

Blizzard balancing in a nutshell

To be fair if you say " I hate to be horrible"
Only to suggest that forum mercy mains are “problems” that the rest of the people have to deal with, and you have no qualms with it, it’s pretty easy to infer your intentions.

5 Likes

Mercy mains who spam the forums are the reason Blizzard no longer reply to constructive threads about balance changes. All Mercy mains do is spam “revert!1!1!!!11!!!” and report anyone who disagrees with them.

Guys…its not worth discussing this, just stop,

People that are toxic will be toxic, if they disagree with you, they will be more toxic, that goes for both sides

1 Like

First they assumed Mercy mains are a “Cult”, and now they have promoted them to being a “Lynch mob”. I guess the previous false accusation wasn’t strong / toxic enough for them. :wink:

~Sincerely Yours xoxo,
xavvypls

4 Likes

Hjdjfh f How can you be so like wrong

If the devs would’ve properly nerfed her, like make mass res LOS or gave it a hero limit, then she would still be fun.
Her current ult is boring to use and is basically a slightly better of what she already does the entire game. :B

I’m not even gonna comment on this hypocrisy.

Mmhmm
And all ana mains do is spam"huehuehue mercy has been dethronnedd!1!2!2!!1! Let the true queen ana stay oN TOp"
Oh wait.
That’s a generalization.
That doesn’t help the argument at all.

4 Likes

its a signatureee sthaap

its all it does, its outside of the context of the comment

3 Likes

LoS req. Dmg reduction instead of Invul frame, small cast time. Literally anything but a total rework that she didn’t need.

1 Like

You hear that guys?
Signature=cult

5 Likes