My experience from Silver rank on Alt account (info, tips, stats)

Yeah, ikr.
Even the Bronzers and Silvers probably have them too.
Just so that they prove to themselves that they are better than “that”, whatever that may be.
My wife probably called it right. EGO. XD
…and in a video game… go figure.

Exactly! That is why i mentioned if people have been reading your posts and stats in their entirety. From my experience, most players in Bronze and Silver play the characters which you had - Soldier, Bastion, Junkrat (frigging hate Junkrat as a Barrier Tank) and it should be educational for them to see what are the stats they should be looking to achieve in order to be effective in game.

For the Support and the Tanks, well, as i mentioned, it would have been interesting to play what the majority play and see how far that would get you but all that is done now. Perhaps next time.

What’s your main’s rank??

The PBSR gains/losses are crazy low/high respectively for 2k if you are well higher ranked.

6 people (the enemy team) in EVERY game he won had their game ruined by a Smurf. And that’s only one person. How many Smurfs are out there? Plenty. Do your math.
People from bronze and silver have the right to be mad.

2 Likes

If I play aggressive, front line style Hog and Brig or annoying (to enemy) Hammond do you think I will climb?

I would climb too, but i think in a slower way, maybe even not, hard to say honestly. For example orisa and sigma are still carry heroes. Rein is little bit harder. I dont think i will have bronze account ever again unless someone would give me one.

I will keep that as secret for now, sorry :smile:

6 people had ruined games by smurf every match? Interesting as i dont remember one game where someone would say anything like that on enemy teams. I think its overstatement. Anyone who is getting better at the game and climbing would be smurf ruining games by your logic? Even if i ruin game for 6 people, i bring joy from win to 6 people in my team, including me.

That is exactly what i did, as you can see in my first post not many. I saw only 2 in 65 games.

I saw two smurfs In my previous run from bronze to silver. And we won against them anyway.

No. You ruined the game for 6 people in EVERY GAME you won.
You won 10 games - that’s a game ruined for 60 people! That’s the real “power” of a smurf.

Smurf fighting agains other smurf and is proud he won. Well done. What a fun for those bronze players.

5 Likes

If i ruined games for 60 people, i made 50 people happy when they won. I made myself happy every game. So its 51, if i would count my happines every game, its 60 happy people from my games. I think thats not really that bad result.

Its good feeling honestly. And it shows how even smurfs can be beaten. They are top players only extremely rarely. Often its just someone who is barely gold on his main. I know plenty of people like that. Even bronze players can won against them with right hero picks and focus.

No, you didn’t. They wanted a fair match, they wanted to have fun not to be carried or watch how two smurfs are having their fun. Many people said (even on this forum) they don’t want smurfs on their team.

BY OTHER SMURF! None of the smurfs should be there in the first place.

So? Not that many? Or plenty? :thinking:
I’ll help you, it’s PLENTY. Plenty of games ruined, plenty mad and disappointed people (often kids or disabled ones). But you had your fun, right? AND… you made notes! Yey! :clap:

Good for you, why don’t you go to your elo and seek for a challenge there? What’s your real sr again? I somehow missed the part where you revealed it.

4 Likes

Why do you speak for them, you werent in my games. People were pretty happy every time we won, i didnt hear a single word about unfair game.

Plently of people have alts yes, most of them climb very fast, others play different heroes and stay lower because of that. True number of people who marginaly affect low ranked games by their presence is actualy pretty low.

I seek challenge in my elo too dont worry. This run is kind of challenge for me too in a way as i only play solo on that acc. I didnt reveal my main acc sr. What for? I want to keep it secret for now.

I know.

Your profile says 163 won games.

163*6 = 978.

978 people mad, disappointed, feeling cheated on. Are you satisfied yet? Is your challenge completed?

2 Likes

Stop this madness… Why do you mention only those who lost? People i was with were very happy they won, i even made new friends.

No, because i am only 2000 and its far from to complete this. My finish line is grandmaster on all 3 roles.

Btw i am only one guy 1 of 6, i cant do wonders. Many games i won was great team work and people in my team would wound even without me. I even played bad in some of them of just mediocre. I would lose without good team mates.

They could have won without you. Those who lost didn’t stand a chance. THIS IS THE POINT.

And you still don’t get it.

4 Likes

You need to conduct multiple test to gather accurate data.
Maybe an average of 10 runs from 1500 to 2500.

Make sure to use the same account that way you can test the old mmr locked account theory as well.

Wrecking Ball is really good in silver/low gold. People rarely know how to handle him and tons of teams have DPS that refuse to switch to counter pick. You just have to not be stubborn and be willing to switch off Ball when he’s not working(Mei…). I’ve found he works like 75% of the time and is super strong, but that other 25% he’s unplayable and I need to swap off asap.

1 Like

Of course they did stand a chance as I lost some games too. You are overeacting, I get it you dont like smurfs but saying I made so many people mad, disappointed, feeling cheated on is too much. If I played like others in these games, not really playing better, I would won ±50% games anyway, so your numbers defintiely are way off.

I would like to say that I dont enjoy wrecking low ranked players. Thats not why I am using alt accounts, I have few reasons, you would probably not understand them If I would try to explain them to you tho. Its just way how I enjoy playing the game, using one acc in same rank since release would be boring for me. One of the reasons I like to play in bronze and silver is because people are often friendly and more chilled, not so toxic or tense like players higher.

More test?, people are mad I am doing only this already :slight_smile:. Nah I am not going back to low ranks after this, I will maybe start using this account as my main after I will climb.

This theory is crazy :smiley:

Yeah he probably is, but I dont really played last few heroes that much I am sticking to roadhog for now . But I am really thinking about playing Hanzo from gold up, I want to learn him more. I never played him that much before.

One of the downsides to Ball in Silver/Gold is that your team isn’t good enough to follow up on your knock up(I’m not either when I’m playing with a Ball). A good team will snipe people up in the air when Ball slams.

I focus instead more on disrupting the enemy as much as possible rather than trying to coordinate with my team. I’ll wait for the engagement to start and try to knock people away from shields, off high ground, into my team’s DPS if we have a reaper or mei. Plus harassing healers. If no one peels for them I can either kill them or at least make it much harder for them to heal. I can usually protect my team just by virtue of keeping a couple people trying to kill me and ignoring my team.

A big thing I learned as ball that makes the whole game go better is to not expect my Supports to go out of the way at all for healing. I take all the responsibility for making myself easy to heal. I’ll either get health packs or swing back and land next to one of my Supports for healing.

1 Like

And as a “thank you” and an appreciation you wreck them.

I’m sure I won’t. Bad thing is a bad thing. It’s simple. Besides, you’re making a challenge. That tells it all.

2 Likes

Yeah 6 people is my team and 6 people is enemy enemy, someone has to lose. I added few friendly people on the way up, we had fun games, even when we lost, thats the kind of experience I welcome.

You know what? Its a bad thing even when I didn break any rules, will you let it go finaly? I promise you that I will never be playing in bronze or silver again, happy now? I am out of these ranks anyway as I made it to gold already.

again. It’s all about “I”. Who cares about the others. I, me, myself.

Well, we won’t meet, since I’m on console. Lucky me, I guess :thinking: (I’m one of people who doesn’t want a smurf on my team)

As you wish.
I only wanted to show you the other perspective since you were so happy with your deeds. Wether you got it or not - I already said everything I wanted and won’t annoy you anymore.
Glhf

1 Like

I get it and I truly do understand your point of view. I do understand why people dont like people who are not playing in their elo. I do know its not fun for people who are trying to slowly improve to face smurfs. Its not like you annoy me, I honestly appreciate any kind of feedback. I just wanted to move on from discussion if its bad or not bad.

1 Like