My Endorsement Level is Gone

Blizzard fix it URGENTLY, I was 4 lvl and never left the matches, just for the sake of lvl. Very disappointing.

1 Like

I was level 5 for nearly a year now and I lost mine too. Hopefully we can get it back by Blizzard.

2 Likes

I am here to join the club.

1 Like

From 4 to 0, can i join the club? xD
Edit: Funny, my second account still has the endorsment lvl, my main not^^

This is pretty messed up… especially considering the level is tied to the free endorsement boxes you get and there’s an event going on… somehow I doubt this gets fixed though as it hasn’t affected everyone.

just happened to me as well.

I have the same situation as well, this hurts do much especially during event …

I thought it was only me who had this problem.
My endorsement icon is literally gone.
I usually had level 4 but most of the time level 3 and ever since this update it’s vanished, lol

Hello

Here you can read about the targeted bugs that will be fixed before the next hotfix update which i speculate will be sometime next week. This includes the Endorsement Bug

Please fix mine, as well. Went from 3 to 0 from the update. Starting over sucks. No ban or suspension.

Last couple days my endorsement level permanently changed from 4 to 3. My style and playing didn’t change, but endorsement level every day shift from 4 and 3 back and forth.

Lost my EL as well after the Lunar NY update. Thx devs

Also lost my endorsement level. Please fix!

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/overwatch/t/144-known-issues-list/447273

Endorsement levels are inadvertently being set to level 1 for some players

Will they fix it and will they return the lost level?

Bet they won’t give our levels back even if they fix it though

Yeah not sure how they could revert something, like your specific shot callers, sportsmanships, etc. that you had to go along with the lost levels. I’m already at a 2 again and working back up to a 3 anyway…

I really only care about endorsements as I don’t play comp.

I would think that there would be a way to revert the endorsement levels to what they were prior to this bug.

I was always around 3 or 4 and now I have to start all over again.

Not cool.

I don’t know how it works, but I was able to dial level 2 again from 0, and yesterday I accidentally noticed that I already had level 3, although I played only against bots, but now they have given level 4, in less than 5 praises,but the day before yesterday, some kind of update was sent to me, maybe that’s why everything is fine again, anyway, thanks, Blizzard, I hope that you guys will be fine XOXO sorry for my 2bad English

Issue has been acknowledged

Please stop posting more threads related to this issue as it’s already being addressed. Thank you for the reports!