- Moved to Mercy’s Ultimate
- Reduced range by 30%
- Resurrecting no longer grants Mercy invulnerability
- Mercy now gains 30% damage reduction for 6 seconds after resurrecting
- Resurrect charges 15% slower
- Resurrect now has a 1 second cast time
- Resurrect resets all of Mercy’s active cooldowns
Developers Comments : Resurrection proved too powerful not to be an ultimate. Therefore we looked again at the balancing of mercy 1.0. With these changes mercy is encouraged to be an active participant of all fights, because resurrecting 5 players has become much less reliable with less range, therefore mercy must heal her teammates and is encouraged to tempo res. Invulnerability also made resurrection too reliable to use, damage reduction allows with strong focus fire Mercy can be taken down after using resurrect.
- Caduceus Staff
- healing remains at 50 healing per second
Developers Comments : Mercy is a constant relaible single target healer, we feel her current state fufills her role as a main healer
- new E ability
- For 5 seconds mercy’s caduceus staff now outputs 40% increased healing per second. (50 → 70) Mercy also gains 5% increased damage boosting power while Uplift is active (30% → 35%)
- Mercy has a slight glow effect while the ability is active
- 12 second cooldown, the cooldown starts once the ability ends
Developers Comments : Uplift brings a new aspect of mid-fight potential to mercy, which discourages the “Hide and Res” tactic, we also believe Uplift allows mercy to compete as a main healer while staying true to mercy’s single target healing design.