Mutliple Nano'ed Team/Lucio Ult

Trying to create a game mode in which every character is overpowered in some sort of way, and for Ana, I want to create a rule in which everyone on the team will be Nano’ed. I’m using the “Create Effecf” actions to replicate the nano effect, both visual and sound, but it’s not seeming to work. Currently, the conditions are;

Hero Of(All Players(Team 1)) == Hero(Ana)
Is Using Ultimate(Players on Hero(Hero(Ana), Team 1)) == True

And my actions,

Creare Effect(All Players(Team 1), Ana Nano Boosted Effect, Color(Team 1), All Living Players(Team 1), Visible to Position Radius and Color)

I’m also using the same format to create the sound.

This and any known method to recreate the Lucio Ultimate from the experimental patch as well as feedback for future topics would be greatly appreciated. <3

You’re trying to create one effect at up to six positions simultaneously. You’ll need an effect for each player on the team. You can use the Visible To field to make it invisible until needed though, if you don’t want to create the effects per-use.

1 Like

I appreciate that!! I’ll definitely try that method and see if I had any more luck!

1 Like

This is not working the way you think it does. All Players and Players on Hero return arrays like this:

[player1, player2, player4, player6]

Now, the hero of and is using ultimate actions expect a single player as input. When they get an array as input, they will only pick the first element of the array and ignore the rest:

|
    V
[player1, player2, player4, player6]

This means your rule will only trigger if player1 is ana. And if player1 and player2 are ana, the rule wont work for player2.

To solve that you either use an each player rule and use Event Player instead of the arrays:

Hero Of(Event Player) == Hero(Ana)
Is Using Ultimate(Event Player) == True

Or you loop over the arrays:

Is True For Any(Players on Hero(Hero(Ana), Team 1), Is Using Ultimate(Current Array Element)) == True
1 Like

That’s a lot of knowledge! I’m fairly new to workshop and have mostly been learning on my own or looking up previous discussions, so I appreciate this a lot!! <3

2 Likes