Murdered Mercy, now D.Va?

I fear even these harsh nerfs won’t be enough, dive will still be a thing, people will complain that pros use her and they will nerf her EVEN MORE making D.Va joke tier again, like they did with Mercy…

Can Blizzard stop killing best heroes… Mercy&Dva dead but somehow heroes like tracer, genji- in basically every pro/3k+ game since forever but for some reason they are untouchable…Moira now joining them… Just no words.

Leave D.Va alone.

10 Likes

http://www.javichomes.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2012/07/ApplestoApples3.jpg

42 Likes

Mercy is not dead and is perfectly viable. Dva is also not killed

43 Likes

D.Va hasn’t been joke tier since season 1.

7 Likes

The hyperbolic overreactions are my favorite part of nerf week

33 Likes

Uh, sorry but Mercy was OP and she is now balanced (she is now kinda boring but balanced)
Dva was rampant, having mobility and high damage but at the same time a lot of health and shield is really powerful, the changes are on point IMO

2 Likes

Calm down. Mercy still has a insane pickrate both on latter in in OWL. DVa had the highest pickrate on latter and OWL, these minor nerfs will hardly effect her.

10 Likes

Mercy needed the nerfs. She didnt need a rework but what can I say?

1 Like

yeah, both will still be picked plenty. they still do what they need to do. I guess that’s the point of a minor nerf…to go from OP/must-picks to normal for other characters

1 Like

Honestly, these nerfs are fine and they don’t kill D.Va. If Blizzard decides to nerf her again then we can get upset, but can we be a little more chill about this particular nerf? It is possibly the best kind of nerf, one that doesn’t actually adjust the play style and only tones down an ability. An ability by the way which was the source of most of the complaints about her recently.

5 Likes

Why does it feel that some of these Dva nerf complaints are trying to pave a way back go the Revert Mercy argument?

People claimed Mercy was going to be useless 5 patches in a row. She’s still perfectly fine.

D.Va will no doubt be the same.

5 Likes

If you only consider her standard kit, that’s valid. (for Mercy that is)

1 Like

No I consider everything.

I don’t know, but I’m a D.Va main too and the complaints baffle me. This is really the best way to nerf a hero. I’m happy that the nerfs were both numbers tweaks and in the areas they were vs other areas of her kit which are OK.

They nerfed the right thing in the right amount and that is rare. So, I’m happy.

3 Likes

Neither are dead. It’s gonna be a-okay

1 Like

Blizzard murder Mercy and Dva on the same patch.
Mercy lost “heroes never die” and Dva lost DM.

Even tho I think mercy is much better now (both on design-fun and power) Dva didn’t went the same path. She just became a better Winston. They should remove the missiles altogether and she’ll still be viable. DM “nerf” wasan’t that much, because what ppl do is pop that thing in and out for 1 sec, and for that matter, the nerf didn’t accomplish anything. Just made her more boring and annoying, while removing that feeling of a protective tank against ultimates.

Murdered Mercy? How exactly? By removing her “God” status? She is perfectly fine right now. A little boring, but has respectable and balanced pick and win rates.

D.Va was too good at too many things. I find it surprising people are caught off guard by these nerfs. They were a long time coming.

Weird how DVA is still just fine

It’s like a Talon assassin

One by One

1 Like