Multiple Moira bugs, no response

I’ve been reporting some Moira bugs for a while, but I feel like I’ve been ignored for far too long now. People getting responses to other bug reports such as Genji Sound Deflect, and Mei bugs but me, going on for so long now, no reply, not even a “Moira, we’re aware of these issues”

Neither of these bugs have been patched, nor has anyone said they are aware of the issues. I don’t know what else to do at this point, do I keep making threads about the bugs or should I just accept that nobody will listen?

Here is my latest thread about the 2 bugs:

And here is my latest post:

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/overwatch/t/overwatch-ptr-patch-notes-%E2%80%93-july-1-2020/521752/2

probably not high priority since those you showed are mostly visual and not super important?

Sound bug is not visual?

You literally hear Moira like she is in a different location than where she currently is. Like at the start of a game if the enemy Moira fades, I know they have a Moira before the match even starts.

The sound bug sounds like there is a Moira behind you, even if she’s far away and it’s very distracting.

I just showed a small example with my friend, I should have done it from other side of the map to show how bad it is.

visual and auditory, probably not suuuuuper important right now id say?

plus not like blizz has a huge track record of fixing bugs and stuff…god knows doomfist is a living proof of that…i still get wallslides

You’re joking right?

Yet the Genji one got fixed after 1 week.

Please get off my thread and stop trying to derail it.

An audio bug that makes it sound like a hero is in a different location than they actually are. People are turning around because they think a Moira is behind them, but the Moira is on the opposite side of the map nowhere near them. But yes it is not a “problem”

yeah because its actually gameplay affecting since the audio is an important audio queue to the ability duration

lol ok, have fun

This bug is related to an issue with the audio occlusion system.

They said they were going to push a fix for this in patch 1.45 though sadly enough nothing has been done.

What about the other bug? RMB visual bug?

About the sound 1.45 seems like a while ago when was 1.45? this Moira sound bug is a new one that has been around the past month well more like 6 weeks+

edit: just checked this 1.45 patch seems to be from February. The RMB bug has been since March and The sound bug has been around since like late may.

Haven’t heard anything related to the RMB visual bug.

Is it a really important thing? (not a moira player ofc)

And well patch 1.45 was around February (i cannot specifically check date due to the changes they’ve made to the patch notes.

This bug related to the audio occlusion system didn’t occur 100% of the time, hence why you probably haven’t noticed or heard it before which is quite lucky.

At the very least the cases of the bug related to the audio dropped quite recently but around now it’s coming back.

(Ah i see)

doesn’t make it any less of a bug, they fixed a hammond bug that wasn’t even a big deal.

That’s fair though i don’t know how they exactly prioritize them.

It might look easy to fix but in the other hand it might be hard, anyways i’m not a dev so i cannot directly say that.

The bug is that the damage Biotic Grasp for enemy Moira and ally Moira had their chest effects switched.

If you look at enemy Moira now attacking one of your team mates the chest affect from her red beam will show up as Purple on your allies, and the one from your own shoes up as red on her team

Orb and Coalescence still show the correct chest effects, but RMB doesnt, it’s the opposite colour

1 Like

Right that can be quite in the way, so hopefully that’s noted soon… though i’d wish that devs would just publish a list on all the bugs they’re working on.

1 Like

Yes, it would be nice to know if what I have posted has been acknowledged or even worked on, I really feel ignored.

It’s a bit uhm not motivating to even want to report bugs if you feel like nobody cares

1 Like