Multiple Bugs with game

For the past couple of days, I have been having issues ranging from super slow loading into matches, having to attempt multiple time to try to get into a server (or random disconnects) or sometimes not being able to access team chat. I have tried the scan and repair function multiple times to no avail. All I want to do is play some games while being under quarantine.

Hey Therocksplit,

Have you tried any of these steps? If so, let’s get a MTR test.

Can connect to servers now, but still getting some major bugs like not being able to see player models or get in game audio and sometimes not able to view the the menu options in the game, I have already tried uninstalling the game and downloading it again

Heya Therocksplit,

We need you to create a winMTR test to look for signs of connection issues. If you’re still having this problem, please create a WinMTR test which catches a disconnection. You want to restart the test every 10-15 minutes until you catch one of these problems. Once you’ve caught one red handed, run the test for about 5 more minutes. This will let us look for problems between your house and our servers which may cause this.

If you have problems with posting it due to a link error, go ahead and copy paste this into your next post, and replace “WinMTR goes here” with your test.

~~~~
WinMTR goes here
~~~~