Move on from Mass Rez

If they had done that originally, then the rework would have never happened in the first place. You want them to do that only when it suits you.

That doesn’t mean they should. With this logic, they can be justified to rework any hero, even if they don’t need one.

That’s like your opinion man (insert gif here)
We don’t know if it would of fixed the multiple issues.

1 Like

This is true. Including drive the game into the ground. And as they do that I will simply:

That’s, like, your opinion man. Jokes aside, seriously, the problems they highlighted could’ve been fixed with tweaks.

Hey remember when Mercy originally got the single rez nerf on the PTR but her mains threw a massive tantrum so they gave her a double rez charge and cemented her must pick status? Cause I do.

Yes it is, one Blizzard shares.
Aren’t opinions great?
The rework was probably the wrong direction though.

Blizzard are the same people who couldn’t even get Symmetra out of an F-tier state after 3 reworks.

1 Like

PTR was tested on a single map that Mercy happened to not be very good on.

If you don’t enjoy the game anymore,that’s your problem.

Balance wise the game is in a better place than it’s ever been.

The game isn’t “being driven to the ground” bc Mercy isn’t overpowered for once

Where did I say anything about it being JUST because they effectively deleted Mercy?

But she became a more acceptable pick by a lot of the playerbase. So they did accomplish something.

After 3 reworks. After 3 years. If you want a better example, how about the nonexistent Bastion?

This is a Mercy thread.

Reworks happen in ALL hero based PvP games. Change is bound to happen otherwise things would get stale really quickly. Change is needed,otherwise games would became irrelevant.

Balance becomes meaningless if they just focus on trying to make this game interesting by making unneccessary changes…

1 Like

And thats fine that there is changes. And thats fine that they are changing it the way the devs see fit. It doesn’t change the fact that a lot of people are really not happy with a lot of choices they’ve made over the last year. Theres been as many or more misses than hits, and that even counts the fact that the rest of the supports for the first time in a long time doesn’t feel like a disaster on par with a tap dancing clown fiesta riding a raging dumpster fire as it careens out of control into a crowded building.

If not clear by now, my comment about them driving it into the ground wasn’t just in regards to the choices made in the Mercy changes, but a lot of different things across various aspects of the game.

People who don’t like these changes can sincerely leave,cause I have not much else to say.

I’ve been playing OW since September of 2016. I’ve played the game through a lot of changes.

I remember when Quick Play had no hero limits and it was a hellish nightmare sometimes. They changed that and added a single hero limit.
I remember Genji having an 8 second long ultimate,that got changed.
Or to list something more recent:
They put that LoS nonsense on Sombra’s Hack which made it insanely buggy,but they fixed some of its bugs now and gave Sombra infinite stealth and translocator. All of which I liked and still like.
They introduced Brigitte and she was massively overturned. And she’s still getting nerfed.

But I’m still here,still playing the game. And at this point I’m taking Blizzard’s side when it comes to the changes they make. Cause they’re actually trying.
I’ve seen some people complain about Pharah’s upcoming changes,but I’m really excited for them. I liked all the support changes a few months back too. :man_shrugging:

1 Like

Thats a cool story, but you’re not the only one who has been here that long or longer, and your enjoyment of the state of the game has no bearing on others lack of enjoyment of the game.

Those who have invested a lot into the game and no longer find it fun have equally as much a right to want to enjoy the game as you do to enjoy it as it is. Equally as much so as they have to post on the forums so long as they abide by the rules.

So if you dislike people posting about how they don’t enjoy the game, then feel free to leave the thread. You chose to stay here, just like others choose to express their opinions. You choose to read it. Nothing more.

1 Like

Not really sure what’s being said here, but sure?

I’m glad to hear that. I think Valk could use more power as well.

Anyone who doesn’t like a change Blizzard makes should stop playing because “they’re actually trying”? Are you serious?

2 Likes