Move on from Mass Rez

Same here.

I like Sym 3.0. She’s my most played hero in the current Comp season,even if it’s only 1 hour cause I don’t play Ranked too much even though I should cause I’m close to getting Sym’s Golden Weapon

I can still understand why some might dislike her tho, but I still like her. I just wish she’d get some needed buffs soon.

New sym is super strong, myself and my friends have a 3 stack… that teleporter is super strong when you have teamwork. You can flank a team from a direction they never saw coming. Her ult forces the enemy to engage, forcing the backline [if placed correctly] to have to engage on the point if they want to be useful. Her left click is easy to charge. And for squishy dps you just use right click because it’s more effective at burst. You can combo the teleporter and turrets to throw off your opponent. I think the new sym is hated because she has a much higher skill ceiling than she did previously. And if you want her teleporter to work, you need to communicate to your team.

1 Like

They don’t owe you anything. They said the support changes are successful and that they won’t revert Mercy. They don’t have to say anything more. Besides,if they say anything regarding Mercy and supports,people on here will just get outraged cause it wasn’t what they wanted to hear

haha You do realize I play Ana, Moira, Lucio, Sym, Zarya, Orisa, Widowmaker yes? lol

1 Like

Imagine defending a multi-billion dollar company that can’t even communicate with it’s fanbase properly. Yikes. :see_no_evil:

The communication has been garbage. This has been a hot topic for a long time an official response should put it to rest.

It has not been successful, it’s a garbage rework go read any Mercy thread, 11 nerfs in counting when we only needed tweaks to Mass Resurrection.

Season 1-3 Ana, Mercy Heals were very fun and balanced.

Love the popcorn posts. It’s the reason I come here. Keep them coming. :ok_hand:

5 Likes

Some people just can’t grasp the concept that players that don’t even play Mercy are in favour of removing Valkyrie. Stating that “the minority of Mercy Mains” want it deleted and then automatically assume that you play Mercy if you say you are in favour of deleting it. So thank you for being one of the many players that don’t play Mercy sticking up for us in favour of removing Valkyrie! We appreciate it very much!

1 Like

…Did anyone else just see several posts disappear? :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

They weren’t even offensive… One was asking a question and the other was answering it with something that had already been posted…

1 Like

Yes. I am extremely confused.

3 Likes

The post that I quoted is still up…

So yeah. My point stands. How a character feels is completely subjective and you are gatekeeping

They are telling you how it feels to them. You are upset because you feel that their feeling is unjustified. Which is ironic considering you stopped playing mercy because of her change. And the “feelings” :roll_eyes: of people who have less hours but more playtime in her current form would have more of a say than someone who has 450 hours in a form of mercy that no longer exists.

1 Like

I find current Mercy just as fun as old Mercy.
Just to throw my “funness?” into the mix.

1 Like

Hey Im a Mercy Main but I love my 27 heroes just as much. Valkyrie was and is the biggest disaster to Hit Overwatch.

2 Likes

Obviously its because you’re a Mercy. In the mean time, a trollbjorn thread mocking Mercys is still alive and kicking. After many hours and mass flagging.

Wait, is it still up? Ffs.

Edit: Yeah, the devs checked it. Apparently it is not against CoC. WTH… The OP even admits to mocking mercy players…

2 Likes

It might help to know that the title was not what it currently is. It read something along the lines of “Mercy is fun. If you don’t like that, move on.”

I am upset because they are telling me to stop expressing my opinion. If they were merely expressing theirs, I would not have a problem:

You roll your eyes, but I might ask what the two stated reasons for the rework in the first place were?

How is the OP’s position rationalized?

Through feelings.

You accuse me of gatekeeping, but what exactly was the OP doing?

Feels like I’m having the same conversation twice.

If I held a certain position a year ago and the situation has only reinforced that position, there is no need to actually play the hero to know that I won’t have fun playing the hero.

7 Likes

Like I play other heroes too. Mercy is just one of my favourite heroes and Valkyrie has done nothing to improve my gaming experience and enjoyment to this game its supposed to provide. Like something needs to change and fast.

I think it does for the sake of the game.

They aren’t communicating because this playerbase keeps talking trash about them.

There were multiple official responses,you just don’t like them.

A rework was needed :man_shrugging: I personally enjoy Mercy more now.

Sorry you don’t enjoy her anymore,but you can play another hero or another game.

Edited for Language by the Moderation Team.
https://us.battle.net/en/community/conduct

2 Likes

The game was fine with Mass Rez. Unfortunately due to players putting up pitchforks and torches it was deleted rather fast. Even when they were in the process of fixing the mechanics of Resurrect by adding in some much needed fixes ie. Resurrecting in spawn. But due to the mass amounts of complaining about Resurrect they reverted to her beta ultimate and added flight.

1 Like