Move on from Mass Rez

I’ve told you that you won three times now. I’m not going to keep it up all evening.

No. Say you agree to disagree. :slight_smile:

Unlike what you think, I don’t like to force people to agree with me if they don’t want to.

2 Likes

I’m having too much fun watching this. :joy:

Same. It’s like a pokemon battle.

1 Like

You have no idea why that’s so ironic. Titanium will know though.

3 Likes

I’d love to see Mercy be impactful and engaging again. I hate having to waste my ult just to get away. I wanna see Mercy be as impactful as every other character in the game.

1 Like

She’s fourth from the bottom.

In GM, a healthy pickrate would be 3%+. She has a 0.78% pickrate, in GM; that’s less than a third of what it should be at if we were to say that she is “fine”.

2 Likes

Please. People didnt want to let go of mass rez so they complained. So much of the feedback centered around how without Mass Rez shed be weaker. How the game would be worse off without Mass Rez. It was not “this rework is straight up broken.”

Dont revise history to suit your agenda.

Mass Rez had NUMEROUS problems. This has been stated again and again and it is simply ignored. Those that have always had a hard addiction to Mass Rez have always and continued to argue in favor of it ignoring anything to the contrary.

The OP isnt wrong saying Mass Rez needs to be moved away from, it’s just most of us that’ve been through it realize there isnt any moving beyond Mass Rez for many of you. Is what it is.

And that’s why its ignored.

Mercy IS NOT in a good spot right now. She does need help. Mass Rez is not the answer to that. The discussion needs to evolve and adapt to the times. The game is very different now. Look forward, not back.

1 Like

people found her unfun and she was a bad character.

gotta clarify.

1 Like

Justification for us to remove Valkyrie, Am I rite?

3 Likes

I’m fine with that. You can remove valk without reintroducing Mass Rez.

Mass Rez is a hard no.

1 Like

Amen to that, Just get rid of Valkyrie, I’d much happier! I have never seen a more useless Ultimate in my life!

4 Likes

I’m sorry, what about this quote is me “revising history to suit my agenda”? And what about this quote is me saying that “Mass res is the answer”? Do you have documented proof of me making such statements in this paragraph? :blush:

~Sincerely Yours xoxo,
a Lover of True, Fair, and Fun Balance.
xavvypls
:blue_heart:

1 Like

The documented proof is your username.

Oh! Your post had a word typo so it made it super confusing

Interesting, does a username count as proof of writing a quoted paragraph now? Not sure if I follow that train of thought there. :thinking:

~Sincerely Yours xoxo,
xavvypls

1 Like

You’re acting like people being against the rework was because it’d lead to the busted OP rework nonsense we suffered :blush: Which wasn’t the case :blush: People argued against the rework because it removed Mass Rez :blush: And now they still argue for Mass Rez :blush: So acting like people were against the rework for any reason other than it removed Mass Rez is a misrepresentation :blush: Some did, but they were drown out by those that wanted and still want Mass Rez :blush:

~Sincerely Yours xoxo,
Quest :blue_heart:

1 Like

You shouldn’t get upset over an online forum…

3 Likes

I’m “acting”? I’m pretty sure there is no way to “act” through the text I’ve written. I believe you are making assumptions there, not based on fact. I think there was a lost in communication from my previous question, so do allow me to ask again in a more clear manner. :blush:

Where in this paragraph do I say I’m “revising history to suit my agenda” and “Mass res is the answer?”

~Sincerely Yours xoxo,
xavvypls

1 Like

You’ve never seen me upset. This is not me upset. Just saying.