Move on from Mass Rez

Because most of my Mercy playtime has been in comp, those 4 hours don’t tell the full story.

Ok, well over a year. So within this timeframe, he only has 4 hours on Mercy. Yeah, sorry. No. Just no. One reason why I disagree that 4 hours is enough is because it took me more than 20 hours to even get a basic understanding of how to play Mercy in competitive.

2 Likes

Yeah, sorry. I’m just going off of what I see.

1 Like

Conversely, it didn’t take me 20 hours to learn how to play the entire Tank and Support rosters. So, perhaps we can accommodate the idea that people learn differently, and at different rates due to those different styles of learning.

Besides, the OP is at level 526. How many hours do you suppose that is?

I… didn’t say you were. You need to reread that.

Indeed.

And it backfired.

An idea that I never endorsed.

You’re not making yourself credible by putting words in my mouth.

3 Likes

Not the developers reason. The game’s reason.

[quote=“Titanium-1686, post:182, topic:222782”]
She’s still garbage tier.

Her being in her “best state ever” doesn’t mean a whole lot if she’s been in an abysmal balance state since “ever”.

What? She is insane right now. The removal of her falloff has made her into such a beast in the right hands. Any more, and she would break the game because literally no one likes freeze. She is exactly where she should be, in my opinion.

Glad to hear that.

Okay. You are right and I am wrong.

I don’t know… I’ve only ever gotten to level 350. I play on a lot of smurfs.

Besides, I still am not going to agree with you. You can stop trying to convince me otherwise now. :blush:

1 Like

Of course you are not going to agree with me. I am beneath you and your friend. You are right. I am wrong. That is that.

Not to be picky, but actually level 626 :sweat_smile:

My heartfelt apologies then.

You’re making this way too deep…

1 Like

It isn’t deep at all. It is your position yes? I am wrong. I could spend my entire Friday evening going around with you two endlessly, or I could tell you what you want to hear and everyone goes away happy. It certainly doesn’t matter to me what your appraisal of my personage is.

The fun thing about that is, people have been saying that before Valk went live, and there were quite a few people voicing their opinions on how they were against it. But they apparently have been conveniently ignored since they pushed the rework anyway.

A big mistake to say the least, looking at how it ended up. :blush:

~Sincerely Yours xoxo,
a Lover of True, Fair, and Fun Balance.
xavvypls
:blue_heart:

5 Likes

As someone with 120+ hours of Mercy since release day and 400+ hours of TF2 Medic, I think I’m in a fair position to weigh in as well… And I think you just have low standards. You’re the dog from that comic strip that sits in a house on fire and says “This is fine.”

And your statements don’t, either. This entire post is doing the exact thing you’re criticizing people for. Nobody likes a hypocrite.

3 Likes

Meanwhile…

1.09% overall pickrate. Below heroes such as Sombra, Roadhog, and Reaper.
0.78% pickrate in GM, where the “right hands” to make her a “beast” would be.

3 Likes

Clearly it isn’t what I want to hear. You’re being far too pretentious.

3 Likes

You said yourself that I am not going to convince you, and to be fair I am aware of that. I’m just telling you that “you win”. And so you win. So much winning.

Just agree to disagree?

1 Like

A 1.09 for Mei is great. Like I said, she shouldn’t be top of the game, but she is far from the bottom rn.

My apologies :sweat_smile: didn’t figure that one out until after.