Mouse stutters in ow and other games

I have mouse stutters and click delays only during teamfights and my mouse seems fine when im in practice range/browsing the internet. I literally can’t play the game because if i pick tracer and want to fire the clip it will randomly stop shooting for around ~100ms, hanzo sometimes double releases the arrow while im holding it, you get the idea. The worst part is that im positive my mouse has nothing to do with it because it works perfectly fine out of cpu/gpu heavy situations.

my pc specs are: i5-6600k 4.1ghz, 1070ti, 8gb x 2 2400mhz.

1 Like

Howdy!

Can you try enabling High Precision Mouse Input found under Gameplay Options. See if that helps you out! :smiley:

If the issue continues we would want to know what kind of mouse you are using? Along with getting a screenshot of your Network Graph toggled by using (Shift+Ctrl+R). Along with your network graph we would want to see your performance stats at the time of the issue: Goto Options β†’ Video β†’ Toggle Display Performance Stats to on. Under: Advanced Performance stats turn everything on.
Take the screenshot when the issue occurs, upload it to a site like Imgur.com β†’ Link it back here within the code below:

~~~
`Link Here`
~~~

Thanks!