Most of my old skin and golden weapon are gone

Same here. Treated like a brand new account except i have 1 random origin skin and the DVA police skin left.
Feelsbadman

2 Likes

same … i lost everything :pensive::broken_heart::broken_heart::broken_heart:

3 Likes

sucks to come to ow2 and all the skins i had are now locked or gone please fix

I hope they get a solution becaise i just lost my 6 year account

Same brother i dont know what happened :cry:

After playing for a bit I just got mine back randomly. Its not really a solution but maybe youll luck out too

Javais genji oni mais je lai pus avec dva police et les skin origin jattends blizzard

Thanks bro i hope it does. btw what happened exactly,I mean you were just playing and the things appeared?

Yeah. I decided to look at the gallery after a couple hour session and I had all my old cosmetics back. Im not sure what triggered it

i have no skins from Overwatch 1 as well, i had a lot of skins

Blizzard I lost my skins as well. 6+ years of skins and sprays I earned and paid for all gone…

Yep, have quite literally nothing except for those couple of epic Genji contender skins.

1 Like

I lost my Baihu skin of genji, well it brings me a lot of memories and im still missing some skins on tracer, D.va, well, the other heroes like soldier and well, if this glitch is still on the game ill leave OW2

My origin edition skin and Oni genji skin are locked. the oni profile icon and spray are locked too.
it is very frustration to login and see that the problem is still there.
all other skin that I remember are there, so I always think that they are just going to ignore us and throw more events and purchasable cosmetics.
Looking forward to an update that bring those skins back.
thank you.

same thing here happened to me half of my skins for my characters in overwatch just up and disappeared on me when i merged my console account with my PC account and to make it worse it was my FAVORITE skins gone including my oni skin for genji!!! :frowning:

same hear bro, I spent good money on loot boxes to get skins and now over 80% of my skins are gone, this is so stupid.

1 Like