Most DPS players already can't

Okay. So you’re just gonna refute any counter argument because you’re immature and can’t believe someone had a different experience than you. Got it.

1 Like

You provided no rationale counter-argument. Literally if we agree all toxicity is equal, just saying “I saw some angry Supports or Tanks” doesn’t change the basic numbers.

No immaturity about it, I am being very fair in the analysis. You’d be hard pressed to make the claim that the maturity levels between tank and supports is not greater than that of DPS overall simply because more children who baby-rage are attracted to DPS.

I have multiple games with squeakers who one trick Reinhardt and cry because they keep trickling and feeding.

Try again.

It doesn’t matter who’s more toxic than who. The point is that there shouldn’t be ANY toxicity. So what’s the point of pointing it out? Did you tilt hard because you had a bad day where your DPS didn’t pull their weight? I’d rather have toxic DPS than a toxic tank. Making up for bad tanks is almost impossible.

No. They would still complain if Moira, Mercy, or Brig kills them. When these heroes are actually decent at defending themselves well they get shamed, and are told they are OP.

It is strange that aim is always the justification for calling for nerfs when high mobility is a counter to aim.

If high mobility was not a thing in this game then the suggestion that more heroes require aiming would make more sense. Bring down high mobility, and then we can course correct for aim based abilities.

I had to say something on that.

I had a game 2 or 3 days ago (wish I had the replay code) where I was playing Ana and slept the enemy reaper when he went to ult 3 times! After the 3rd, he left the game. Apparently rage quitting is heavy among the DPS ranks. Once killed a Reinhardt twice as Mercy (once with a final shot from her pistol, the other was a melee punch) and after the melee punch, he left. I kinda laughed at that, considering how many times I usually get ganked by a Rein if I wasn’t watching where he was constantly. And those random pin-out-of-nowhere that always seem to catch you when you least expect it. LOL

Game on.

More like most people can’t handle winning a game and rush to type “gg” or “gg ezzzz” in match chat after a one-sided stomp in 3 minutes.

Genji and Tracer will be trash canned if they keep that Sombra rework for ow2… and the poor tanks.

I don’t know what kind of duels are those. DPS is probably standing still looking at the floor while supports are shooting them.

True.

DPS hold literally all the cards in this fight, as support’s teammates are usually oblivious.

You can’t even provide evidence for this, lol.

Please come back when you understand how basic discussion works.

Dying to a support is laughable, unless it is ana. Most supports are free food. The only purpose of your post is to somehow brag or flame dps players? Did they hurt you?

This is just false and shows you don’t actually play the game.

Every support can fight back and win except Mercy. Dying to Mercy is laughable. Move along bud.

Every support can but no support should. Even a mercy can kill you, but if you die to her you should probably play tomorrow on a clear head. Any decent dps should roll over any decent support, and this is what happens every day. The post somehow fishes for likes by pretending the opposite.

Happens every day at your rank maybe. The higher you get, the more deadly support players are.

Good thing I’m a battle Mercy and do that already. :smiling_imp: Even killed a Soldier 1v1 when he ulted against me before he killed me.

Bet he was MALDING.

1 Like

And dps too. Pointless argument. Supports killing DPS is just not a “raging” event, sorry. Not even a frequent one.

At this point, every support should. As we weaken everything else they got.

You can only weaken rest of support’s kit so far, before simply using gun and not bothering with everything else becomes go-to strategy.

Reminds me of when scouts flip out when losing to an engineer 1v1
He has a shotgun bro

1 Like

Mercy’s fire power has never been nerfed or complained about. I dont see DPS calling Mercy out for killing them.

At least Tracer and Genji have to work for their high mobility 's advantage. Old Brig and Moira had everything handed to them on a silver plate.

Its Blizzards own numbers dude. Did you even know this? Come back when YOU know what you are talking about.