More challenges like shocking surprise please

I know there are people complaining, but it was actually really refreshing to have a challenge that couldn’t be beat first try, y’know? Especially since the other challenge missions we’ve had in this event have been pretty easy

Anyone else feel the same way? I feel like this event’s challenges were of a much better quality than archives.

5 Likes

I feel like this events challenges were too easy to be called a challenge. Only shocking surprise was at all a tiny bit challenging. Tho I guess thats subjective to the player. Still think archives challenges were better as they were not all super duper easy like this ones. But I still enjoyed doing them once each.

The fun part in doing a challenge is that it challenges you. It’s refreshing to finally have a real challenge that you won’t beat first try without any effort.

My one complaint is The reaper, he teleports right to the door basicly so everyone has to be ready for 2 tires next to the door

Cheesy symm/junk strat used by devs lmao.

What do you mean with it can’t be beaten first try? Plenty of people did exactly that myself included.

So about the difficulty:
If it is difficult its ok with me. Artificial difficulty that feels more like unfair instead of difficult isn’t.

As the objective is to guard the door most players will stay close to the door. This means bosses will come to the door too and if they get killed (which is unavoidable) you will spawn 2 tires that instantly will hit the door with next to no time to react to them. This is what feels unfair to most people instead of difficult. To add insult to injury those tires do some serious damage to the door.

So I really don’t mind a difficult challenge but make it feel fair.

1 Like

At least they changed the summoner’s ult, imagine shocking surprise with the shield generator, mass execution of discs, controllers, mice and keyboards

1 Like

Three They Were should’ve just been Zen, Torb and his turret. It might make it a tiny bit more difficult for some people.

I feel like some extremely simple challenges might’ve actually been more challenging than the ones we got. Things like a no-ult or no-primary fire challenge would’ve actually been a bit harder to complete.

I think the “Vengeful Ghost” one could’ve also worked really well if it was a bit harder.

They are supposed to be mediocre challenges

Most of the people below masters struggle with them for years heck Ive been gm before on several alts and I just got the endless expert mercy spray after 3 years bc people go “it’s just bots lul”

It’s not on legendary it’s on expert you want people to complete them not get frustrated and stop playing after 4-5 tries .07% of players have done some of the years old harder achievements Itd be like saying “I’m top 500 in junkenstein” if they were any harder

Yeah. I enjoyed the Uprising and Reckoning challenges for the same reason. Some of those were really hard, especially with randos. Did the first five Junkenstein challenges on the first try, though.

Glad SR and Comp Rank got nothing to do with the PvE Event Stuff. I’m high Gold/low Plat and play with 2 low to mid golds and we always finished the Junkensteins achievements the year they came out.