Moira's "Legendary" skin

So call me a 1st grader, but then also complain yourself… ok

That is far from true, you’re free to search my whole profile and you can see that is not true.

I mainly use the forums to discuss moira, majority of my posts are about Moira, not “complaining”

Like 12,000 of my posts is mostly talking about Moira and correcting misinformation about Moira.

1 Like

Like you would ever admit it. i have seen your posts. The qq was epic after the well deserved moria nerf

that is a lie… I have never been truly for/against moira nerfs.

I’ve even got soem threads where I’ve been against buffs for her etc lmao.

Maybe you’ve got me confused with “DPSMoira” or the other Moira that sometimes uses the forums I am Moira#21906 and there is another Moira that is Moira#21907 lol

Got a good laugh out of that thanks

Looks dope :smiley:

1 Like

(this one was before double shield and I no longer want healing through shields back)

Also you claim I made a thread about Moira getting nerfed recently?

I WAS NOT EVEN PLAYING THE GAME FOR 6 MONTHS LOL! I just came back

Oh and you said about me being Q.Q about her nerf (which never happened as I hadn’t played the game for 6 monthts!)? why did I also complain about Moira getting a buff that made her easier when she already healed fine?

1 Like

The sarcasm in the OP had me going… but I’ll be freezing my enemies as Queen Moira now. Thanks.

Well I’m glad you like it, I just think anything below the head doesn’t look queen-like to me, enjoy it

It looks insane I love it SHE HAS A CROWN

2 Likes

Yeah I play her too, she was far too forgiving before.

I actually always wanted Moira to be a bit harder, never did i want her to be a trashcan she is now though ldflgdkgdfkgkfdk

I made uhm that coalescence thread cause uhm someone said Coalescence takes more skill than RMB LOL when it’s the exact same but much longer and more damage/heal. I guess it’s much larger than Moira’s original RMB now though.

I think the skin is so amazing omg. The subtle highlight on the eyes? The crown of ice?? The angel backpack??? The FUR??? It’s all in the details. Someone get those chocolate delights or whatever tf it’s called from that corny lion and the wardrobe movie. UGH

Mei on the other hand is giving me nothing, and it looks like she walking around in a sleeping bag. It’s actually thrown my ph balance off a bit

1 Like

Darn, this really shows the opposite in tastes lol

I really love the Mei skin personally (maybe it’s my penguin bias it being my favourite animal)

Don’t get me wrong, I love the backpack and the head/face of Moira, but the legs and sleeves just making me really dislike it.

I’ve been waiting for a Moira skin for a long time, and I’m happy with this one.

I was at first suprised it’s a legendary. But I still really like the skin. Looks neat.

Yes, idk why that hasn’t been added especially since like the symm mains, including myself, bring it up like everyday
Also wish the moira skin looked better, looks like the frost(I think that is what it is called, it is an epic, and like pure white) with a crown

I mean, you can’t top Scientist skin, it was an admirable effort, but they maybe created it intending it to be epic but they forced snow-hog to be the 3rd reward for 9 wins so they shuffled Moira into the Legendary spot.

There's a second opinion for you.

man so blizzard starts making better epic skins so now if one legendary isn’t way way way beyond like a mvp skin then its bad all of a sudden

I really like it, most of her skins are pretty bad honestly, my only gripe is that it’s yet another skin that hides your golden gun.

Besides how the her damage and the orbs should be blue to represent the skin, I don’t honestly see anything wrong about it in general.