Moira Wish - Fly/Fade

Personally I’d love that but I might be a bit biased

1 Like

Of course. Me too. Just thought it would be funzies.

You’re right in the fact that she doesn’t need it.

You’re also right in the fact that would be so bloody fun!

2 Likes

I’ll agree to this if you agree that Rein can use his jet engine to fly.
Deal?

1 Like

Reinhardt already can fly with the help from a Junkrat mine!

3 Likes

Sure but you never said anything about making him too heavy to use it to fly.

1 Like

I still don’t uderstand why Rein is the one that seems to fly the most with the help of JR.
Surely he’d be the one to barely lift up.

I just want to smack that pesky Pharah out of the sky…

I know how you feel. I once got launched by a junkrat into a phara and smaked her by accident, I think I spooked her because she ulted me the second I did that. I died and she lived because a mercy healed her through the self damage.

But he can fly. Haven’t you ever taken that Jet Engine for a spin off of a ledge?

I managed to cahrge a Pharah out of the sky once with help of Junkrat xD
One of my most glorious moments in this game xd

1 Like

I feel like I should do this more often.
Thanks for the idea! My team will love it so much!

as he yells “LLLLEEEEEEROOOOOOYYYYYY JJJEEEEENKIIIIIIIINNNNNSSSSSSSSS”

I once managed to charge a grounded phara but junkrat ulted me. Morale of the story is Reinhardt against phara and junkrat sucks, especially when they save each other and you’re unable to get the satisfaction of revenge against even one of them leaving you to just sit in a cold lonely hole that no other tank or hero will ever feel.

Yeah, that’s when it’s time to pick D.Va…

Only in custom games. Moira’s Fade is fine. It was buffed a few months ago so your opponents cannot tell where you’ll Fade to. When Moira was first released. You could tell where she would go. Not anymore they can’t.

Or road hog, winston, zarya, orisa, anyone from the support class (excluding brigitte), anyone from the attack class, anyone from the defense class (including junkrat and phara).

Wasn’t that a bug they fixed.

I am not sure. I forgot. After the fix or update. I made Diamond with Moira in Season 8.

Nice I’m in between mid gold and high gold at 2325 (all thanks to my main moira and some of the tanks I’ve been playing) and this has been the best season for me in awhile.