Moira nerf is really harsh

not a moira player zzzzzzzzzzzz

And that’s a passive, do you realise how long it takes for it to refil without right clicking? :sweat_smile:

There is a reason they didn’t mess with her damage yet.

y’all need to stop being so angry about Moira ngl. All wanting a damage nerf, then she gets a healing nerf instead and you’re all so happy about it, which i find hilarious considering she will be doing more of what you all hate the most.

This nerf doesn’t bother me at all though, I’d actually be a little upset if it was a damage nerf, but just a little. People always act like Moira is this OP killing machine that never dies and it’s funny.

Can’t wait for Brigitte to be meta again so y’all can be whining about her too cause she’s actually such a good hero now

4 Likes

Assuming that was also directed at me (wasn’t technically a reply to me, but that might be due to the forum’s wonderful auto-edit feature):

My posts here were about how it feels to play as Moira, so obviously I play her, albeit as one of a long list of characters across multiple roles. You’re making some pretty strange and leaping generalizations here that aren’t applicable.

In any case, yes, I’m aware of the regeneration speed. She gets roughly half the bar back in the downtime between fights (or all of it if killed, of course). About a sixth of the bar comes back during Coalescence, which is available for most fights right now, but that may change.

3 Likes

You will never convince Moira mains who are smarter and more skilled than the rest of the community that Moira needs anything but buffs. Don’t waste your breath, they live in a bubble. Thank God Blizzard knows better…

Someone else on this form said it best. Everyone was asking for a damage nerf for Moria, so they nerfed her healing.

So basically they want you to play Moria as DPS. Just put her in the dps category and be done with it. >_>

2 Likes

We’re no longer playing without role limits.
Can this meme just die?

You’re saying this about me when I said

• I am fine with the 65 hps Moira,
  • fine with the 20 self healing
  • was AGAINST the fade buff they were gonna give her

So you were saying?

you claim you are not attacking Moira players, yet you’re attacking me by using dishonesty.

^^^ me against the Moira fade buff btw. And the healing through shields comment I made was prior to this meta and I do not agree with her ever healing through shields now either lmao.

sorry but you may think I am “crying for buffs” but I’m not.

I actually want my hero to be balanced, thank you. If I was crying for buffs, then why would I be against a big buff they were gonna give her, and why am I not against them changing her self healing or healing nerfs? Try finding a post where I am against the healing changes, thanks.

3 Likes

Her heal output is still highest in game and her utility is survivability and free ult charge

1 Like

Your opinion that the hero requires no skill is irrelevant to the topic at hand.

Don’t tell me to swap off Widow,
Coolbreeze

3 Likes

Moira will be able to fill her meter really easily now with shield nerfs, that is a non issue.

1 Like

So that means Moira will dps MORE often…

Less heal output means more resource used , means more dps required, which is less healing through the match.

Double barrier is nerfed, which means less grouped up team mates, means her healing is less efficient. All leading to Moira needing to do her poor dps more often.

Yeah that will solve the problem.

3 Likes

First of all, it’s not a meme it’s a fact.

Second, most of the metas that she wasn’t played in were 222, including dive. Which she did nothing to impede whatsoever.

It had nothing to do with 222 and everything to do with her lacking any utility besides passing a good amount of healing through barriers. Something that was irrelevant outside of niche strategies until people stacked multiple barriers.

2 Likes

I actually wasn’t thinking of you specifically; you I respect believe it or not. We may not agree on everything, but I do respect you. Sorry if it appeared I was dissing you specifically, I was not.

1 Like

I don’t understand why people say Moira has no utility, being a healer that can be played like a DPS is no utility? Compared to all other healers it’s far easier for her to safely secure kills on any hero that is not necessarily a tank.
And having a character who can DPS and heal like Moira for me is far greater utility than a mercy that might res me once a match so I have to not run for 10 seconds.

Fade and damage are Moira’s “utility” I believe.

1 Like

Blah blah blah blah Moira mains never gonna stop complaining. Moiras healing is so ridiculously op right now. Played Moira last night got 25,000 healing in one game. That is absurd. You still have heal orb and your ultimate, these nerfs aren’t that big of a deal. Get over it. Moira will still be viable.

the guy you were responding to was responding to me in the message you quoted so i assumed you were talking about me, sorry. :joy:

This is correct imo, her job is to help her team assist in kills.

Zenyatta has utility that assists his team with kills too (discord) and ofc his attack, but he has lower survival rate because he has an awesome af ultimate and of course he requires a lot more aiming.

Baptiste provides similar utility too and quick charging ultimate too.

I predict reindhartd brawl comp with lucio and moira being meta healers with moira being exchangeable with ana

If you say Moira doesn’t require skill you piss off every salty Moira main that can’t aim.

1 Like

Moiras burst heal (orb + piss) is much more important than sustain heal.
Her sustain heal was too strong.

Her problem is her shallow kit

2 Likes