Moira gets POTG a little too often

Might need to tweak the POTG requirements, Moira is getting it in every game

People are going to disagree but this is the truth!

1 Like

Assists are worth more, it’s been like this for a while. Potg is messed up, not Moira.

I got a Torb and Sombra one the other day…

Just play Brigitte and you will get POTG in at least 50% of your matches. The algorithm currently seems to love these two.

1 Like

The support favoritism has been confirmed (?) a bug and will be getting a fix in the next patch hopefully as confirmed by matt whited

like potg means anything

hah i just got two potg’s in a row as moira, it is kind of an easy thing to do

i havnt got potg with ana or mercy in a LONG time, well of course since they can hardly multi kill people and if they are trying to they are not healing much

maybe you wanted your team to watch a really good play you had in that match without them having to watch the replay

most people leave the match as soon as victory/defeat pops out so…

seems like they tilted it to favor supports getting assists more than big kills

that is true but if you made a group and want everyone to watch the play they most likely will just watch it

That’s because she can heal a lot and deal dmg at the same time. While I do think her dmg needs changed itd be nice to see potg changed too.

Too many times I’ve seen someone not get the final hit and get a “triple kill”

It’s an absolute kick to the nads when I get like 2 or 3 kills with an ult but moiras damage orb hit them all too and one other person so its basically “moira potg feat. Goldhawk1”