Moira Gets Play Every Single GOD DAMN Game

So i was playing overwatch my favorite game when i threw my ult as tracer and got a 4k when this WITCH threw her god damn black and blue ball into the crow and stole ALL of my kills. This made me very sad bc she threw a ball and did damge i got final kills. (you did it to mercy you can do it again). Luv you <3

1 Like

So you’re saying the Moira did most of the damage?
Then doesn’t it sound logical she would get the play of the game? I mean she did most of it an you did final blows wich don’t have much worth.

Plus the Moira could have been healing too, which is another stat that accounts to the potg if correct.

I’ve ESPECIALLY noticed it with Moira. I just unlocked D.va’s “Game Over” achievement by killing 4 with my ult, but the Moira I was queued with got the POTG for the same moment tagging 3 of the people that died with right click. it was VERY annoying. You can even see my bomb and the kill feed in the Moira POG

Exactly they need to nerf her play since she gets play from just throwing her little orb.

As ana + moira player, you can see everytime i play moira im POG, you really need to nerf it.

Should be fixed now: Aggregating all "POTG's always go to healers" bug reports - #10 by MattWhited-1216

1 Like