Moira experimental change + support changes

as long as they change the way it feels to be used on

I’m speaking as of lately, 222 made them busted I know that, but having the entire support roster feel like an after thought when compared to ana is actually sad. Tanks also were great before 222 and once it came out it ruined them.

Yeah im fine with that. Its not about aiming for me, aiming isn’t that hard to figure out unless its a weird weapon like sniper rifles.

You can’t find a beam that feels like Moira’s anywhere though. I’d totally miss it if it was changed too much.

tanks and supports were powercrept af, that’s why they felt great before 222, then they tried to force cram DPS heroes in there without real balance changes

I wouldn’t get your hopes up too high. Even if this turns out to be true, changes made on Experimental are not guaranteed to make it to Live (example: BOB sleep immunity).

I think that was it.

And I think during his long post about hero bans being introduced, he used the term “sledghammered”, so I don’t think “dumpstered” is off his vocabulary list. It’s relevant and it’s what people use.

[edit]
It was. o:

2 Likes

What I’m going to laugh at is everyone who resisted changing her hitbox like crazy and acted like people were lunatics for suggesting it suddenly pretend that it’s no big deal.

People literally flag almost anything to do with Moira and they’re going to act like they’re okay with it or always had that opinion from the beginning. From busted Mercy to OP Brig to busted Moira hitbox. It’s always funny to see how people change up.

3 Likes

I hope they remove that stupid lock-on beam of hers

this is a joke, don’t get mad

I probably shouldn’t, but I’m just hoping for like ONE single mercy buff and a power shift in moira’s kit, the others can burn (just kidding) zan could really use a buff.

Ok cool, but where were these posted too? Cause Jeff doesnt use that icon on Reddit sooooooo

There are people who change their minds over the course of like, a year or two.

But what confuses me is the people who immediately flip a switch depending on the situation. I’ve seen people say it with McCree’s fire rate - “it’s not even that big of a deal, it’s a useless buff”…and now people are defending it because he’ll be trash without it apparently.

2 Likes

“he was a throw pick before”
???
big boss pine??? aimbotcalvin??? cree gods before the buffs

1 Like

Yeah, I know but 222 was actually what really nerfed supports and tanks and buffed dps, it’s also the reason why 132 didn’t work.

I have a few people in mind but I’m not going to name names lol. But anyone who is a thread flagger for people expressing their dislike for Moira, this ones for you11111!!!

1 Like

idk TO BE FAIR i did think McCree needed something before but the fire rate buff was awkward.

But, like, people defended it because it wasn’t that big of a deal, yet if we talk about reverting it, it’s a big deal. I don’t get it. o_o

1 Like

Vale also posted about it btw (Its from the same interview)

I’ve hit GM with Moira and I couldnt be more happy to see her get a rework.
Literally I’ve known this was coming for So Long. She had it coming :woman_shrugging:
Also Mercy anniversary skin??? I’m DYING :pleading_face::confetti_ball::partying_face:

2 Likes

I can see them reverting Zen’s Discord - they did that to Lucio’s Speed Boost, IIRC. But I’d be even more cautious about hoping for Mercy changes than I would for Moira ones.

replace 25 of his hp with armor to make him a better duelist to tracer, do this in part with a nerf to brigs armor packs and boom, tracer is viable with a counter

I’m just asking for a 55 healing beam, if not than don’t touch her at all. That zen buff could be great.

1 Like