Moira can fade while stunned

I’m a moira player and i think it’s so unnecessary, blizzard really dont know how to balance this game

6 Likes

Players: “Blizzard Moira is too elusive she can heal herself pretty much and with faid and small hitbox it’s hard to catch her”
Blizzard: GIT GUT U FKIN CASUL

6 Likes

i am not sure is the right change but oh well. something like decreasing her damage orb and on return fills healing meter would be way better.

1 Like

Moira,
the Skinny Legend
is even skinnier

Self-heal and Fade away from Grammy Ana Brand Elephant Tranquilizer?
yes please

8 Likes

Can she Fade through Sleepdarts? If so…well… eww…

2 Likes

Can now be used while stunned.Developer Comment: Moira has always been good at healing and dealing damage, but she offers very little utility compared to the other healers. This change reinforces her evasive nature and allows her potentially save her team from area stuns such as Reinhardt’s Earthshatter.

Not requiring double digit iq to play? And now even less.

This buff does nothing except encouraging more stupid dps Moira to flank.

8 Likes

7 Likes

The irony of heroes requiring aim…

6 Likes

Meanwhile poor Reaper cannot ghost quick enough because reasons.

4 Likes

no (i hope not) but screwing roadhog over seems fair.

On PTR forums.

1 Like

It’s actually a good change. Being able to Fade out of Rein Shatter and Heal Orb + Ult is pretty game saving.

6 Likes

Yes, and you don’t have to.
I really don’t understand the shade you’re throwing here when the complaint applies to yourself.

3 Likes

I would argue the opposite.

Yes it gives Fade more utility, but now you have to be more careful when you use Fade. Use it at the wrong time and you vulnerable. You are not required to make sure you’re using Fade for the correct ability.

• Suspect Rein has Earthshatter? Using Fade beforehand could mean death for your team when you could use it to save your team.
  • Engaging a McCree? Use Fade at the wrong time and you’re dead.
  • Haven’t seen the enemy hog in a second but know he has respawned? Prepare for a flank hook, don’t use fade.

Alternatively heroes like Hog can now bait Fade out like they bait Deflect out by using Melee to imitate hook (Works so very often).

It adds more functionality but now there’s more the Moira player has to consider when they use it.

7 Likes

Terrible change.
The psuedo dps support does NOT need a cleanse.

She needs a weapon rework so she can’t just aimbot 1v1 drain the entire cast with literally 0 effort.

Stop enabling dps moira and gut her.

4 Likes

Lmao, I am LOVING this patch. Moira buff, role queue, I see Christmas came early. Now if only this change made her as good as Ana…

3 Likes

Ummm… All of that applies beforehand. The change just makes it even easier.

2 Likes

I don’t think we should be adding mechanics where players get punished on hit. Sure if you position outside of Rein’s shatter, it’s fine that you could negate it, but when he hits you, you should be punished. Especially now that ult charge got nerfed again across the board.

I wonder if she can fade out of being pinned by Rein’s charge :thinking:

2 Likes