Modifying custom health pools

Is there a way to add/subtract from a health pool?
For example, excessive healing on reaper becomes a shield for up to X shield points.
I tried making a player variable using the “last created health pool” rule and then tried adding shield points using the “modify player variable” rule but it didn’t work. Thanks in advance :slight_smile:

i think you could try to use set player variable not modify

Are the shields unrecoverable? Unrecoverable health pools cannot be reevaluated.

2 Likes

9EDC3

Here’s one I made pretty quickly using the example you gave me.

Basically, from what I’ve seen ; you can’t subtract specific health pool amounts from a created health pool, but you can calibrate the ammount of health pool you want to create using the workshop codes. In the example, I set Reaper’s Max Over Shields to 150, set the added health pool dealt to be equal to 30% of damage dealt OR current health removed from Max health if it would go over. (it’s a little glitchy due to the math, so he might get 401)

You can also just damage the hero as I have in the second rule for removing the overshields after 5 seconds.

[note that you wont gain shields from shooting bots - I haven’t tested it with turrets]

1 Like

Wow this is actually helpful! Thank you so much :slight_smile:

No problem. Just let me know if you have any questions about modifying the code or anything.

1 Like

Here is a demonstration,You can Change the value of shields if you want.It’s really easy. The code is VHH7G