Missng OWL skins

OWL skins were supposedly supposed to be distributed a few weeks ago, yet I don’t have any yet. Is this an issue that is still in the process of being fixed? I found a couple posts similar but they were a week or so ago. I was just wondering if this is still being fixed.

I just want the Kiriko skin man :frowning:

EDIT: I got my playoffs skins, but I only got the grand finals additional drops and not the actual skins for finals. Does anyone have the finals skins yet? I got the spray and name card but not the skins for junker, sojurn, or kiriko. I know I got sojurn confirmed, but I watched the full stream so I think I should also get junker and kiri too.

I just want the Kiriko skin man :frowning:

Same here man. I also haven’t even received the tokens for about 30 hours of my viewership. I have received some credit for viewing, but only for a few hours and only for the first day. I just want what was promised. We should be responding to as many of those posts as possible to hopefully get more eyes on the situation.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.