Missing season 36 competive rewards

hey me and a few people i know havent received theseason 36 rewards some people got the normal rewards like points and everything, but not t500 rewards. I did not get any rewards at all and that includes the normal rewards like participation and comp credits and i did not get the t500 rewards as well and if you go on the console leaderboard you can see that im on it. So i dont understand why i didnt get any comp points or the icon for participation or anything, but i think i know what may be causing the bug for me. the xbox account i merged with was season banned which i didnt even know since I dont play on xbox. I play on playstation and my playstation account was not season banned it was t500 with over 700 games played so i think when the merge happened the system messed up and somehow merged the season ban from the xbox account to my playstation account and so i didnt get any rewards eventhough i was eligble for them on playstation and i really like this solved because i legit played 1000s of hours to grind last season just to earn the t500 rewards and im even on the leaderboard still so please solve this soon i invested so much time last season grinding and would like my rewards for that my psn name is Nulltrick my battlenet name is NinjaSlayer#11646

2 Likes

Here is a link to my post in case you would like to read more about this issue: Season 36 Missing Top 500 Rewards. I put your thread under Missing Top 500 Rewards (Season 36).

All I know is that Blizzard annoy me.

1 Like

You are not alone in experiencing this bug. I have created a more centralized place to keep our evidence of our missing Top 500 placement and rewards for Season 36. Under my megathread is a new category titled: Season 36 Top 500 Evidence. Comprehensive Thread Of All Top 500/Competitive Bugs. Please post any evidence you have to a filesharing website such as Imgur, Youtube, Reddit, etc. and then reply with a shortened URL and your BattleTag to those posts so I can add them to the megathread as well.

Bumping this thread again.

Bumping this post again.

Is it getting looked at here my proof I made a twitter to post it https://twitter.com/orezwins/status/1669010933635588097?s=46

1 Like

Unfortunately no, there has not been any Dev response to the missing Top 500 rewards bug for Season 36 yet. However, from the launch of Season 4, we know it is possible for rewards to be retroactively given, so I would highly encourage you to continue bumping up our posts and tweeting at the Devs, like @SrslyPaladin.

Also, I’ve taken a look at your evidence and this is the first time I’ve seen a player who is missing their Top 500 rewards for Season 36 despite being Masters. From the evidence I’ve gathered under my thread, this Masters cutoff only exists for Season 36 and affects all operating systems and servers. What’s even more unusual for you is that you are missing your regular Season 36 player icon as well despite playing hundreds of games, which leads me to believe there are multiple bugs at play here I have not yet seen.

I put your thread and evidence under the new subcategory: Season 36 Top 500 Evidence. Please help in spreading the word about this megathread and other related threads, we must demand the Developers to give us the rewards we rightfully earned.

Here’s yet another bump for this thread.

It’s been a long time…

1 Like

The more things change, the more things stay the same…