Missing OW1 Cosmetics and Stats

Its been months now and I’m still missing all my skins and cosmetics from ow1 and I’m missing my career stats. Ive contacted support multiple times saying that I do not have anything since OW2 first launched and yet I cannot seem to get any help.
I’ve tried everything that support told me to do and nothing worked. they told me to come to the forums and I’ve posted multiple times and still nothing. Years worth of skins, golden guns, stats, etc. just blown in the wind.
Is anyone else experiencing this or is it just me?

8 Likes

La plupart des récompenses de ow1 sont toujours manquantes (emotes, tag, voicelines,etc)

1 Like

Yeah nah exact same thing here. Lots all cosmetics except for 1 genji e sport skin for some reason. Cutsome support could see that i had in fact unlocked the items but i cant even see them in ow2. If you get help with this please hit me up!

2 Likes

I got you brother, just gotta get them to even recognize our problem first

2 Likes

Someone needs to “force” them to give us an update because they‘re not gonna fix this if they don‘t feel pressured to and they‘ll just try to get us to forget about it.

Yeah, the same thing is happening to me. All of my ow1 stuff is gone, been months and still have nothing and the team hasn’t shown an update when this will be fixed. Its been months, no update, no time when this will fixed, nothing. I agree someone’s got to force them, because it seems like its not gonna get fixed.

ive got the same exact problem, i had lost all the friends on my friendslist aswell and my entire blizzard account was reset pretty much (had to play tutorial and stuff too), and i also put in many tickets i hope they can fix it and let me keep all the stuff i currently have aswell.

I’m a console player, and I never received anything. I also purchased the beta or demo for the game and played that for a while and part of me thinks my cosmetics somehow got tethered to those servers. Being how I purchased a golden gun for Junker Queen in the demo, and my competitive points WERE in fact spent and I never received the actual golden cosmetic for her both in the demo, and after Overwatch 2’s release. I’ve submitted three tickets trying to resolve this issue with Gamemasters and provided them all of my information be it order ID numbers, addresses, multiple emails, everything, and they told me they don’t even see an account that matches up with the cosmetics I’m looking for. Yet I have screenshots and hundreds of captures of me playing on that same account with all of my stuff. I’m 99% all of my cosmetics are gone and since they aren’t helping they might as well BE gone at this point. Console support doesn’t help either with this so at the very least if you’re a gamemaster reading this can you pass along the notion to make add-ons installable so I can MAYBEEEE. have another way to trigger all of my progress back into my account bcause this is insane

Here is a link to my post in case you’d like to read more about this issue Comprehensive Thread Of All Top 500/Competitive Bugs. I put your thread under: Incorrect Competitive Career Statistics Page.