Missing Overwatch 1 Stats

When overwatch 2 came out, I lost around 1000 hours of stats on my account. I talked with support in October and they said they were working on a fix but there has been no updates since then. Is anyone else missing their OW1 stats?

5 Likes

I am a day 1 console player who played OW1 on PC for basically a day during a free weekend.

After merging my accounts, all of my console stats were wiped entirely, and my career profile seemed to use my PC stats.
At this point, I don’t think I’ll ever get them back.

1 Like

Most of my QP stats from OW1 are gone. I’m a day 1 player, too, so it sucks to lose them.

3 Likes

I am missing my stats too. The worst thing about this is the complete silence on the issue.

3 Likes

Welcome to Blizzard. If they aren’t pandering to sell skins, they’re ignoring the players. They only care about the money, that’s it.

1 Like

Same here. All my competitive seasons before season 35 are completely missing. At least I still have the sprays I guess

1 Like

You are not alone in experiencing this bug. Here’s a link to my post in case you’d like to read more about this issue: Comprehensive Thread Of All Top 500/Competitive Bugs. I’ve compiled a list of posts regarding similar bugs under: Incorrect Competitive Career Statistics Page. Any help in spreading the word about this megathread and other related threads would be greatly appreciated.

1 Like