Missing Mercy animations

after mercy finished ressurecting, her hand would gently move down the screen and transition into the default position.

now, the animation is no longer there and mercy’s hand just snaps in place ungracefully.

Same with her glide. The animation that used to appear between falling to glide is gone.

Sidenote: all mercy skins (excluding pink) that have a different wing glow color dont have that unique color while in valkyrie.

2 Likes

I think this was done so you could go to the gameplay more easier, yes you could cancel this animation but i think this is better.

I dont think this is what im talking about.

They changed her animation at the end so you could do something in that small timeframe.

It just snaps in place like that because that’s quick, time is an important thing in this game.

I remember being able to heal while the animation was active. Even if im incorrect, that doesnt explain the glide animation missing.

that’s not what they’re talking about.

after mercy finished ressurecting, her hand would gently move down the screen and transition into the default position.

now, the animation is no longer there and mercy’s hand just snaps in place ungracefully.

(ive said this before on an identical post about this topic)

I feel like he perfectly knows whats meant.

They did this chance so you could do something in that timeframe, or in the other hand they did this to make it less annoying. Since it would cover up alot of the screen.

no that’s really not it.

So you’re debunking my claim on why this is happening, you’re not close to getting an official message. Why turn this down? It’s pretty logical.

Sorry for copying your post, ladygaga. You just explained it so well

its okay luv tysm <3

sis… no.
youre bringing up another whole topic.

not it luv

Alright, i only intended in giving reasons why it could have been changed. Since these small changes usually aren’t put in the patch notes.

true, they do like to be secretive about some things.