Missing items (skins, sprays, emotes...)

Same I lost the hanzo kanezaka items from the challenge after the update and support couldn’t help me

1 Like

Hello there, i had the same problem with my All Stars Skins for Marcy and Lucio.

I play on xbox one.

I paid for them with real money during the Summer Games (via purchasing owl tokens)

I have checked the inventory and they aren´t on it

I bought them this year 2021

1 Like

I play on PC
I believe I got nearly all these items at some point during 2017-2018.

Ana: Wasteland, Captain Amari, Horus, Ghoul
Bastion: Null Sector, Woodbot
Cassidy: Blackwatch, Lifeguard
DVA: Junker, Scavenger, Junebug, Cruiser
Doomfist: Caution, Irin, Spirit
Genji: Young Genji, Bedouin, Sentai
Hanzo: Lonewolf
Junkrat: Hayseed, Scarecrow, Cricket
Lucio: Selecao, Jazzy
Mei: Jiangshi, Beekeeper
Mercy: Sigrun, Imp, Witch, Combat Medic Ziegler
Moira: Glam
Orisa: Carbon Fiber, OR15, Null Sector
Pharah: Mechaqueen, Raptorion, Thunderbird
Reaper: Biker, Soldier 24
Reinhardt: Bloodhardt, Blackhardt, Balderich, Griefhardt
Roadhog: Toa, Mako, Sharkbait, Junkenstein’s Monster, Toxic
Soldier 76: Stuntman 76, Cyborg 76, Grillmaster 76
Sombra: Cyberspace, Los Muertos, Talon
Symmetra: Dragon, Magician
Torbjorn: Deadlock, Blackbeard, Chief Engineer Lindholm, Ironclad
Tracer: Graffiti
Widowmaker: Odile, Cote D’azur, Talon
Winston: Frogston
Zarya: Arctic, Barbarian, Totally 80’s, Workout, Cyberian
Zenyatta: Ifrit, Sunyatta

I’m not too bothered by the missing sprays or emotes (mostly cause I can’t remember what they are or when I got them.) but these are the Skins that went missing and were a major source of dismay for me (even making me go as far as take a year long break from the game.)

2 Likes

bump? (I think I can do this, I don’t see anything about it on the Code of Conduct)

2 Likes

hello,
i play on pc, bought a few lootboxes during anniversary remix vol.1 (april 2022)
i miss litterally EVERYTHING except 1 single sombra recolor.
i invested a little money but quite some time during the remix event.
is it because of how recent the progress is?
i have OW for a few years, but really played it only since february 2022

idk if this above helps, but im in need of getting them back, its a huge turn off to farm (AND PAY) for an event and loose everything right after

2 Likes

I’ll do a belated response since I’m now affected by the same issue (my all-star mercy skin is missing)
-I’m playing on PC
-I made a cash transaction at september 8th '21
-I have

1 Like

The fact that a lot of people didn’t have this resolved makes me so anxious. My All-Star Mercy Skin disappeared this June.

1 Like

I literally just noticed this issue because characters I used to play that I just started playing again are missing things I know I had. I have a terrible memory though, so I don’t know if I’m missing any skins, however I 100% know I’m missing emotes because I had the “sit” emote for every hero I used to play, it was a requirement for me. For example Symmetra. I have NO emotes for Symmetra, despite knowing for a fact that I had her sit emote AND her dance emote.

I’m missing Orisa’s Puppy emote too; I was so happy when I got that one because I loved it, and now it’s gone…

And yet some characters still have their emotes, they’re all still there, it’s only specific ones…

1 Like

I am missing my Hangzhou spark skins on almost every character on the switch….

1 Like

I actuallyonly have around 3% of my skins and have basically no voicelines, emotes and sprays.

1 Like

yeah, my widow skin from preordering ow1 is missing

1 Like

Hey Im missing my oni genji skin and Im mad cause I wasted hours in hero for the storm

1 Like

i don’t remember exactly the skins i lost but i know that i lost many for example black cat D.va and the game say that i must buy it wtf i have that skin from OW1, do something

1 Like

Hey, I’m bumping this topic for the Nth time, I’m getting pretty fed up with the unresponsiveness for this long-term problem that has plagued my own and other peoples’ experiences for a long time. So please would ANYONE get back to us on this?

1 Like

I’m also missing several skins. As for items, I’m not sure. Missing Tracer, Bastion, and Pharah skins from Season 1.

1 Like

Missing the collegiate spray after watching the tournament and finals a couple of weeks ago.

1 Like

I play on PC.
I did not make any cash purchases as far as I can remember.
I do not recall exactly when I got the skins, emotes, highlight intros (and possibly sprays, but I’m not sure), but it has to be prior to 2020. I can’t name exactly what I’m missing, except for some Ashe cosmetics, but I’m convinced I am missing some.

1 Like

Hoh, another topic about items missing and seem nothing diff, not so surprised. Btw, I will still up my missing items list ( not all, but things that i can sure i have them). I’m original PC player too:

• D.va: Game on (emote), Lying around + Eject + Meka activated (highlight intros).
  • Doomfist: Blackhand (skin), One punch (highlight intros).
  • Reinhardt:Crusader + Blackhardt + Balderich + Conductor (skins), Charge + Snowball fight (highlight intros), golden weapon.
  • Roadhog: Bajie (skin), Little piggy + Feast (highlight intros).
  • Winston: Wukong + Safari (skin), Primal rage (highlight intros).
  • Zarya: Xuanwu (skin), Mystery gift (emote), Deadlift + This is strength (highlight intros).
  • Orisa: Puppy (emote).
  • Cassidy: Rolling into the action + The duel + The name cassidy (highlight intros)
  • Genji: Baihu (skin), Unsheathing the sword + Pumpkin carving (highlight intros)
  • Hanzo: Cyberninja + Scion + Casual (skin), Backflip + Superior (highlight intros).
  • Junkrat: I’m flying + Shot put (highlight intros).
  • Pharah: Lifeguard + Qinglong (skin), Barrage + Slam dunk (highlight intros).
  • Reaper: Dead blossom + Executioner + Shadow step (hightlight intros).
  • Soldier 76: Helix + Looking at you + Target rich environment (highlight intros).
  • Ana: Captain amari (skin), Locked on + Shh… (highlight intros).
  • Lucio: Samul nory + Poison dart (skin), Bicycle kick (highlight intros).
  • Mercy: Zhuque (skin), Battle angle + Guardian angle (highlight intros).
  • Brigitte: Katt (emote), Defender (highlight intros).
  • Zentatta: Sanzang skin, Release (highlight intros).
1 Like

I’ve reported this for support and there wasn’t much they could do for me, unfortunately from seeing other players say the same I still haven’t been able to fix the issue. So to be specific I had played Overwatch 1 for about three years and played through all the seasons unlocking majority of the cosmetics and a lot of the legendary skins. After merging my account to battle.net this past month only about two of my skins transferred with none of my old account stats and all but those two cosmetics missing. After contacting support they said there was nothing they could do to get me the skins back and to make a post here. If any of you had the same issue and found a fix please let me know, I’ve done a few with unlinking the account and reinstalling the game but with nothing to resolve this issue. I’d love to have my cosmetics and stats back as they heavily represent the hours I grinded at the game in Overwatch 1, and for all those that want to see how painful it is these are all the legendary and epic skins I have lost due to the new games account merge
D.va : Junker, Palaquin
Doomfist : Painted
Orisa : Dynastinae
Reinhardt : Greifhardt
Road hog : Mako , Islander
Zarya : Industrial
Bastion : Gearbot, Dune Buggy
Genji : Sparrow , Sentai
Hanzo : Lone Wolf , Young hanzo
Junkrat : Hayseed
Mei : Firefighter, Beekeeper
Pharah : Raindancer
Reaper : Plague Doctor, Pumpkin
Sombra : Cyberspace

1 Like

same here I bought ow legendary edition and they didn’t give me all the skins i got only a few of them but not all of them

1 Like