Missing hours and incorrect stats

Ever since Overwatch 2 launched, my statistics have been incorrect. There’s about 1000 hours (from OW1) missing. All my favourite hero hours are gone. It says my second most played character is a character I barely played.

To be honest, nearly everything isn’t right in my career profile and it’s making it hard to enjoy the game the way I used to, because everything I did before is gone.

3 Likes

Same issues for me. Still not fixed, everytime I would play someone my hours would screw up. It is very frustrating. I was told there would be a fix but no estimate on when that would be implemented. And that was back in January, and the first time this issue came up was in October during launch. I’d to have my statistics restored.

1 Like

You are not alone in experiencing this bug. Here’s a link to my post in case you’d like to read more about this issue: Comprehensive Thread Of All Top 500/Competitive Bugs. I put your thread under: Incorrect Competitive Career Statistics Page. Any help in spreading the word about this megathread would be greatly appreciated.

Having the same issue and it’s still not fixed yet. The first time I contacted Blizzard about the problem it went completely ignored. After a third attempt at contacting them, I was told it is still a known issue and it is being looked at. I’m really hoping for a fix soon.

1 Like

I am also experiencing this. Only my arcade stats have come over from OW1. The support tickets I raise tell me that they can’t do anything and that I need to post in the forums more. So here I am… six months onwards from this issue happening and no clearer on what can be done.

1 Like